SmartDVB 0.4.0.6 Beta2
- Smartexec /channel option saves currently selected channel (satid,nid,tid,sid) to channel.dat in the settings folder
- HTTP stream option to stream radio station with MP3. (TV stations should also send the audio only through this http url)
- Basic transcode profile settings to allow for easier change/selected of different streaming/recording parameter sets. Seemed like a necessity to add this to the current external ffmpeg transcode setup. Profiles are saved to settings/transcode.ini
- Remote ch# selection should also move epg to the selected remote tab channel
- Ability to hide video status (main menu > view)
- Optional extra video status line showing video/audio type and simple record progress
- Video process to connection settings dialog. This allows you to enter a filter like for example ‘ffdshow raw filter’ to process video
- Alternate video decoder, based on name selection for now, if you have other suggestions please let me know. You can use this to for example select
a different decoder for HD compared to H.264 (by entering a name like ‘ HD’ or alike)
- Seperate h.264 ffmpeg record transcode command lines. So you’re able to differentiate between then when recording, on slower systems you H264 transcoding speed is increased by using preset -superfast where possible. This might decrease recording quality in such cases though, remove it again if you don’t have
issues with the efficiency of these transcoding on your system. Please note that slower systems might simply have problems automagically transcoding some
recording types, if you’re system simply isn’t efficient enough for ffmpeg to transcode in real-time this might be unsolvable besides a quicker cpu.
- Renderless video renderer
- Option to schedule task exit to close the dvb device (experimental might be unstable, /STOPDEV parameter added to smartexec.exe for this purpose)
- Basic initial HEVC support. Current known codecs which support HEVC are lentoid/LAV/latest cyberlink. Please note that some of these codecs are still quite unstable and could result in application exceptions related to these codecs. HEVC is not implemented for PIP atm (seemed like overkill with just 2-4 available and unstable satellite HEVC streams)
- Lag issue which could occur with skystar devices (skystar.dev)
- bda.dev crash which could occur when switching to/from direct tune mode
- Skystar HD Express should now also work with skystar WDM device (skystar.dev), should be a better option for owners of such devices compared to the buggy bda implementation technisat provides
- Transcode parameters were not saved correct/used at the transcode settings dialog
- Video status bar would not update EPG progress/textual data correctly at all times, should work better now
- Skystar.dev signal stats were not being shown correct (quality/level were shown as being the same)
- Edit filter should be maintained between channel tab switches
- Scan update dialog lost channels are now sorted by frequency
- Some issues with transport stream transcoded recordings (mp4/mkv)
- Channel list tv filter would not be retained across application instances
- Adding a blindscan range now uses correct c-band defaults
- Client mode now also takes extra buffering into account when receiving streams (if set it’s used for client side receive buffering)
- Some transcode profile interface inconsistencies
- HTTP streaming seemed to fail on some XP systems, added HTTP option to optimize http streaming which might allow such XP systems to stream correctly when enabled
- HTTP internal caching reworked somewhat to try to make it more stable under various network conditions
- Some changes to bdas.dev due to reports, some people seem to have some weird exceptions there sometimes.If you experience worse/sluggish video or lockups at exit please let me know, i might need to revert these changes if it’s not for the better
- Some problems with audio process filter being added twice under some settings situations
- Some additional bug report fixes/modifications
- Main app status bar did not remain hidden if so requested on restart
SmartDVB 0.4.0.3 Beta1
- sound feedback to scanner dialog. Might be useful to adjust satellites.
- parental lock (child lock) options to channels
- flv/ts HTTP transport streaming for better integration with the web interface.
- tooltip feedback to settings (leaves more space for actual options where needed and allows for more help feedback).
- smartexec/smartdvb command line options '/birate kbps', eg '/bitrate 1000' sets the max streaming transcode bitrate to 1000 and '/res 544x576' to set a specific transcode resolution. 'standard' sets the original video resolution, '/res standard'. 'SD' sets the default SD resolution, '/res sd' (which is 544x576 atm).These options are mainly added for the webinterface integration, use it when viewing specific stations via command line to request a specific transcode bitrate/resolution for the tune.
- UDP multicast setting to http streaming settings dialog. Untested.
- http streaming registers all local interfaces IP addresses option. This is useful if you have multiple interfaces you wish to have http access to.
- new animation setup for smartosd (directx 9 required).
- epg search option to main epg context menu.
- new video header which uses images akin to SmartOSD.
- http stream option. Tested with VLC. It might be needed to start the application with administrative privileges to register a specific set http url. This is required by MS api calls which don't allow http server urls to be registered without administrative privileges, such is only required a single time after that you don't need to run the app with admin privileges, just needed for url registration. For me this actually works quite well with VLC, also with station switches.
- MadVR renderer support. Please note that this third party renderer requires game like gpu performance and uses lots of memory/resources/tweaks, which could lead to exceptions during my tests, might still need work, so not intended for the slower systems. You'll need to install madvr for it to be enabled (renderer selection).
- keyboard mute should also mute PIP windows.
- first basic setup of client/server modes. Enable specific client/server settings to setup a client/server. UDP/HTTP streaming to a client is available atm. At this moment only UDP unicast is supported and a single client can receive the stream (also for HTTP). Only limited testing done by myself locally. Besides installing smartdvb at the client side and setting the client checkbox to enable client mode you should also copy the smartdvb.db database to the client for now (i'll see to add some smartdvb.db copy option for the client lateron). Only a single client can connect to the HTTP streamer or UDP unicast stream at this moment.
- ability to transcode streaming (UDP/HTTP) with ffmpeg for lower bandwidth requirements over the internet (experimental, use at your peril).
- vlc HTTP password to UDP settings (seems this is required for new VLC releases).
- EPG option to not show content icons (only shows content category text strings then).
- client/server: client now also retrieves signal statistics.
- option to transcoder to transcode TS recordings with ffmpeg to other formats (mp4,wmv,avi,mkv,mpg). You need to have transport stream recordings enabled at the record settings for this to work.
- option to client/server settings dialog to set remote transcode bitrate, useful to adjust such parameter from the client.
- client mode now also processes EPG content from server (should also work with transcode enabled, needs to be tested).
- audio selection to video context menu.
- provider-id, ident to ca settings/mdapi (still might need work).
- basic transport stream analyzer.
- audio renderer selection to video popup.
- providerid to station properties CA dialog (edit/add).
- MIS/PLS settings to scanner manual/add/edit frequency dialog.
- possibility to define more LNB's at the satellite settings dialog (you should be able to define frequency ranges which should allow the app to select the correct LNB based on such given frequencies when tuning/scanning etc). Note that some modifications were required to diseqc handing und such for this to work correct, so please report if your switches/rotors still work well/worse with this build compared to previous builds (0.3.5).
- fine tune steps to positioner/usals settings (satellite settings dialog). Note such settings only used when using the positioner together with the 'delay tune after positioner move' settings (tools > diseqc).
- swap main/pip option to PIP context menu
- PIP mute/pip unmute but mute all others option to pip context menu.
- blue guide (epg) height configuration.
- PIP snap to other PIP windows.
- Rebar state should be saved/restored now.
- graphical station list should refresh (about every 60 seconds) to update epg data.
- (blue) epg option to not show content categories (useful when using lower item heights to still show data).
- audio/sound spectrums(includes 44 bar left/right or single power bar spectrum).
- satellite name to station list when grouping by sat.
- aac filter indicator to status (still missing)
- some smartexec modifications to differentiate correctly between multiple instances of smartdvb (scheduled recordings for multiple instances would fail or not work correct, requires testing).
- bda.dev now tries to save/restore device selection settings per device instead of global.
- some fixes/modifications to snap to other windows, window dragging.
- volume logic should be better now.
- Scan dialog now also supports transponder list sorts (freq/pol/symb etc). Also now support multiple selection. Plus other minor improvements/additions to the scanner dialog.
- Scan update dialog updated, uses tabs, shows more data, allows you to see differences when station parameters are modified. Also you should be able to select which lost stations should not be removed.
- New blue EPG navigation buttons.
- EPG duplicate removal (could cost CPU please report if you're troubled by higher cpu usage).
- EPG nagivation buttons plus navigation should retain half hour boundries (for better usability).
- Transport Stream analyzer improvements (ability to sort by header etc).
- audio select filter should work better.
- some modifications to bda.dev/smartdvb.exe to try to improve TBS remote freeze issues (needs tsts, might also improve stability issues with tbs devices).
- added some proper procamp (video color) defaults. Also fixed some bugs.
- modified: by default smartosd is not enabled now with new installs (it possibly leads to slower performance issues on slower systems, so to enable users first just view tv without other interference). Thanks for those tips, you know who you are.
- modified: some underlying modifications to the graph building/rebuilding. Some people reported memory issues there. Please let me know if everything is still the same concerning graph rebuilding/renderer usage etc if possible.
- modified: clean installs should default to EVR renderer (win7+).
- Occasional crash when stopping mpeg records (heap related).
- Major interface problem which would make the blindscanner unresponsive (introduced issue).
- bda.dev: Cinergy S2 CI should now also work (twinhan mode).
- Video freeze problem which sometimes could occur with timeshift enabled.
- issue with pip resize from bottom-left corner.
- epg search should now also work for hebrew/perhaps other codepages, please report if you still have issues doing correct searches.
- issue with old legacy treeview station list showing duplicate favorite categories.
- issue with station properties dialog selecting wrong ECM value when double-clicking ca listview.
- smartexec.exe should accept lower case too.
- added fix for garbled freeview HD epg (unverified).
- some custom list issues when viewing the list with the legacy treeview (empty categories would not be shown correct, some other bugs).
- longstanding issue which caused keyboard shortcuts or remote to not react sporadically.
- audio pid synchronization for client/server (sometimes wrong audio would be sent resulting in frozen video at the client).
- reported scheduler issue when scheduling multiple sequential schedules for the same station the record task would be skipped if a recording already was busy, now the previous scheduled task should be stopped and the new one continued.
- polish terrestrial EPG should work (broken with 0.3.5).
- polish sat epg should not skip first 2 characters.
- EPG Search didn't use correct default interval at startup.
- EPG Search station tune (context menu) sometimes tuned the wrong station.
- Record names should show leading zero now for minutes/seconds/hours.
- several blue EPG bugs/inconsistencies.
- some resize issues with PIP resize and windowed mode (windows were sometimes also moved etc).
- bug with pip usage which could block main video (when PIP timeshift ff (fastforward) used)
- procamp for vmr9 didn't work correct.
As always, although quite extensive tests already have been done for this new beta, please still be careful when installing beta versions, preferably do a clean install or if you would like to test the upgrade process make sure you backup your previous install (the installer should backup your essential files if so required, but you never know of course).
- Option to scan dialog to delete stations for the current frequency. Useful to remove dead stations before a re-scan (note you'll loose all favorites/remote/custom link entries)
- Optional favorite filter to epg search (might not be very efficient atm)
- Possibility to group general station list based on CAID added due to popular demand(channel list group properties)
- Compact list view mode to epg search
- Some modulation options to scanner/select menu
- Remove dead station option to main 'channels' menu
- AAC filter option to station list properties (you need to rescan for this to work properly)
- Smartosd channel list (floating/fullscreen) seemed broken.
- MS dtv-dvd video should connect better now (some other codecs like ffdshow might have less issues with no connection error
messages sometimes too)
- Transport stream file play didn't work correctly with timeshift disabled
- UDP stream now restarted after making sure video headers etc have been received (could improve webinterface integration at some situations)
- Side by side windows event error log should be removed now
- Some minor cosmetic modifications to the epg search results
- Some freesat epg process issues, freesat epg should be better now, please report remaining issues
- Moved missing epg content description strings to resources
- Station search with custom lists did not work
- Some polsat epg issues/exceptions
- Attempt to remove occasional main window tab epg duplicates
- Some aac modifications to smartavsrc.ax, should/could now connect better with codecs like ffdshow/lav/divx aac, please report issues
- Possible issues with HD PIP stations
SmartDVB 0.3.5.7 Beta3
- station list option to fullscreen popup
- splitter for main epg/description
- media settings menu option to allow media splitter configuration (default/haali or lav).Please note lav splitter seems
to create crashes with wmv etc (for me)
- search list station images/icons
- dvbsky/benustar diseqc support to bda dev
- transport stream file play now tries to automatically find/select station, should also work better now offline
- transport stream file play dialog to select station if more then 1 station is found
- media mode icon to smart osd
- transport stream mode icon to smart osd
- exterimental vlc http stream start/stop option to udp settings (you need to start vlc with "--extraintf=http"
or "-I http" (latter if you don't require normal vlc gui interface)
This allows correct udp station changes
with vlc when using UDP unicast
Do not enable this option if not needed (or disable it when VLC usage is not
needed/required), it might slow down application startup otherwise
This could be a solution for the problem with
changing stations with vlc udp streams, so if you previously had issues with that (vlc didn't change station
correct after initial udp station try this)
These modifications also allow for better integration with the smartdvb web interface
- Some missing addon calls i realised were missing.Setmodulation and settransponderinfo to addons
Use setmodulation to set the
modulation required before settransponder
SetTransponderInfo is needed before setdiseqc sometimes (with some device types) for correct operation
of switches, needs to be set before calling setdiseqc/senddiseqc Existing addons might need to be recompiled (not many there yet so instead of adding new interface for
this call existing one's been modified, they're essential missing calls anyhow so they should be included)
- some messageboxes after pressing esc when exiting media mode/transport stream mode file play, otherwise the user
might press esc (remote too) and not realise the current media might be stopped
- options to media mode settings to play transport stream files/mpeg ps files forcibly with the ms demultiplexer, experimental
Some systems seem to have problems to play such files
Best option is to install a known demux/splitter like
haali media splitter or LAV splitter for such files, which should then run ok with default options
- pip close/start remote/keyboard/winlirc commands
- tray icon minimize now shows different color tray icon and different tray message (indicating a recoding is busy) when recording
- CTRL key at application startup shows device selection dialog and skips initial device load (useful when having device startup problems/issues)
- Option to bda dev device settings to enable pls/mis, by default PLS/MIS is disabled for tbs devices
Only the tbs new interfaces support pls/mis so make
sure you select those for your TBS device which supports PLS/MIS
- basic help file, needs more work (volunteers?)
- netup diseqc interfaces (untested)
- filter indications to station list status bar If stations are invisible they're shown after an invisible icon (hidden eye)
If specific other
filters like ac3/hd/dvb/ttx are set icons are shown to indicate that
Lots of users made the mistake of settings such filters and not realising
they were set, this might make that more visible to them
- option to assign SID numbers to current remote station numbers (useful when actual provider SID values correspond with remote numbers so you don't need to manually set each station CH# at the station properties)
- graphical station general list icon to indicate whether station is a current favorite
- Allsats txt satellite name length increased, should be possible up to 128 ch now
- pip tab totals current pip header did not always update correct
- sometimes smart filter > video decoder PIP connection issues with some codecs (ffdshow/ms dtv).Still needs to be
- graphical list total images, some other graphical list icons modifications to make hd/enc more visible
- some modifications to transport stream file play, mostly stability
- udp station change with VLC might operate better now
- some epg iso processing issues (polish stations)
- some recursive exception error reporting situations (i hope)
- Scheduler issue with multiple recordings
- pressing alt-f4 at fullscreen/windowed mode didn't show main interface (it had to be killed with the task manager)
- PIP bug when modifying video renderer followed with pip reload with existing pip window would result in crash
(renderer switch would not be taken into account then)
- schedule station from pip exception
- some dvb subs exceptions (from reports, untested)
- some teletext exceptions due to recent arabic modifications
- some more fixes to transport stream file mode stability/workings
- more hardcoded program strings moved to resources for translations.Please report still missing strings
- some blue epg paint/redraw issues (header data would not get updated correctly all the time).Tried to fix some
apparent freezes seen from reports, cannot recreate these issues myself so unsure if it's better/corrected now
- some problems with pls/mis when using bda dev and tbs6925, should work now (tested)
- some modifications to SmartOSD modules, should/could be more stable now, needs tests
- some modifications to bda dev auto detect code, hope it now detects ms interfaces correct, please test if bda dev not broken/still ok
SmartDVB 0.3.5.5 Beta2
- PIP select tab menu
- MIS/PLS support to bda.dev (TBS only for now, tested with tbs 5925).The scanner only recognizes .BS tables with MIS/PLS definitions for now (created by blindscanner)
- Expand/collapse station list to station popup menu
- OSD EPG popup menu with exit/font settings, font should update direct when modified now too
- PIP mute options (main/pip) to pip settings (not everyone appreciated that feature)
- Close all pips option
- MS diseqc interfaces to bdas.dev (seems to operate better/ok for skystar express hd devices)
- TBS ci support (tested with tbs 5980 ci)
- Freesat epg support (untested)
- Issues with collapsed graphical list total (were not being calculated correct at some situations)
- MS DTV should operate better with PIP now (i hope, might still sometimes give codec connect issues)
- Some issues with new float station list (for pip/floating window mode)
- PIP/floating window resize to aspect ratio didn't resize correct when resizing from top/bottom of window
- Some corrections/bugs to blindscanner (introduced by mis modifications)
- Station list didn't update on blindscan exit
- OSD epg didn't show some (end of timeline etc) events correct
- Some teletext modifications for persian lng (arabic codepage selection)
- Drag/drop images modified to show correct drop location (below drag destination)
- Some blindscan dialog modifications (dialog wouldn't show correct with different os font sometimes)
- Cmd line parameters for smartdvb.exe should operate once more (operated only with smartexec.exe before)
- Moved some missing application strings to resources (includes some directshow graph error messages)
SmartDVB 0.3.5.4 Beta1
- [v0.3.5 Beta 1]
- fixed: scheduler didn't exit/shutdown app correct after recent (mux records) modifications.
- fixed: resize issues with epg search at smartosd mode.
- added: PLS support to blindscanner/app. PLS mode/codes saved to .bs files, eg: 12538,H,27500,23,8PSK,MIS:1[0:8]
(tested with tbs 6925/5925).
- fixed: lnb power off at app exit did not operate well (tbs devices).
- added: schedule option to station menu.
- added: pip record option to pip menu.
- [v0.3.5 pre Beta 1 test 3]
- fixed: added some drag/drop images which were missing from the setup (wouldn't allow correct drag/drop at favs/custom lists)
- added: possible to add stations to custom list category like favorites (not only drag/drop).
- fixed: view status options didn't operate correct every time with addition of the new graphical status bar.
- added: PIP connection dialog to settings for seperate directshow PIP codecs/renderers.Make sure you select 'directsound' audio renderers for main/pip to ensure correct audio with pip usage!.
- modified: some pip modifications due to vmr9 incompatibilities/errors.
- modified: some MIS (multiple input streams) errors/bugs (only for blindscan.dev).note: when blinscan finds MIS streams these are saved to the .bs frequency list (MIS:1) after the modulation field eg:It's then also possible to scan these .bs with the normal scan (only with blindscan.dev).
- fixed: setup error where w7/8 install at 'program files' didn't run smartdvb.exe elevated (admin).
- modified: default graphical app status graphics (less obtrusive).
- [v0.3.5 pre Beta 1 test 2]
- fixed: some issues with s2-qpsk modulation addition which broke some s2-qpsk modulation tune with some devices.
- fixed: issue which didn't allow scanned stations to be added (MIS related)
- fixed: video color settings didn't operate with vmr9/pip.
- [v0.3.5 pre Beta 1 test]
- notes: scheduler modifications (NID add) breaks previous scheduled jobs (remove previous scheduled jobs or clean install) also please delete smarteit.db due to EIT database modifications too.
PIP's only been tested with win7 so xp/win8 reports with respect to this r needed.
this versions's got quite a lot of low level modifications, due to pip etc, so please report issues with
video different to previous version (0.3.0).
- << send your future mail messages to email@example.com, the old jackjavo hotmail account is no longer valid.
- added: mdapi 188 packet size requests should be honoured now.
- added: audio station a/b filter. If the filter does not connect please select other audio decoder (non ac3).
- added: directshow video connection now allows for seperate ac3/audio decoder.
- added: video color settings (procamp, vmr9/EVR).
- added: epg search dialog now uses a list, provides better filters.
- added: specific s2-qpsk for better import/process of actual qpsk s2 modulation. Needs to be looked at if nothing broken (scanner, syncs etc).
- modified: some modification to bda.dev level/signal processing.
- corrected: epg auto delete could be unstable, moved more to idle time now if possbile.
- added: main/smartosd epg progress auto update now, should not remain static no more.
- corrected: some failure with cyberlink audio decoder (possibly other audio codecs should operate better now or at least connect).
- added: scheduler now also initiates record like extra mux record if possible (if scheduled record is for same current recorded mux).
- corrected: better guide name check/retrieve with scheduler.
- added: epg button to smartosd options menu (next to epg search).
- added: guide/epg data to schedule dialog (new dialog).
- added: MIS (multiple input streams) support to blinscanner/app (also scanner with .BS tables should process MIS streams). Only would function with blindscan.dev/streamreader.dll (not bda.dev/bdas.dev. Untested. Possible to set specific mis id's at station properties.
- added: Audio a/b selection to station properties. Only used when the audio select filter is used which should be only for 16 bit stereo audio, not ac3 etc (at such situations the audio filter should not be inserted). For some audio codecs you might need to ensure audio output is set to 16 bit otherwise sound might sound odd.
- added: Epg search list to smartosd options menu.
- added: Keyboard for remote input (search epg edit etc).
- added: renderless schedule task option.
- added: scheduler (exit/shutdown etc) timeout option.
- added: custom station list progress color configurable with skinconfig.ini at skin folder.
- added: orders for favorites/categories. Favorites now added with specific database order at end of categories.
- added: basic drag/drop for favorites order. Also for single categories order (only possible after one selects single favorite category). Drag/drop only for custom list (not legacy treeview).
- added: basic simple cut/paste for favorites order.
- added: possible to view/see stations at epg search list (dialog/osd).
- added: definable custom lists, with (sub) categories /drag drop, also includes category collapsed state save.Now you should be able to create whatever type of list you need/require. Drag drop should be supported (for categories only a single selected cat could be dropped elsewhere).
- corrected: some corrections to scheduler which could fail if a job got initiated while other job already initiated.Now the scheduler should try to create extra frequency/mux records so you should still be able to scheduleview/record other same mux stations. The NID now's also used for schedule jobs, you'll have to remove/recreate current scheduled jobs coz these might fail now.
- modified: some libraries updated, might improve compatibility with w8 (untested).
- added: float window resize mode (free or resize window with aspect ratio resize constraints).
- added: small toolbar icons option to main view menu (request).
- added: window station list to windowed video mode.
- added: process priority to tools menu.
- added: rebuild graph when buffer overflow occurs (directshow settings).
- added: PIP. MDAPI supported up to 64 stations (coupled to records mdapi, PIP itself isn't limited) (like with multi records same plugins0-64 folders r used)
- added: record option to record encrypted stations too (only stream records comply, not mpg).
- fixed: issue which made tbs 5925 remote not function correct (could correct other tbs usb remote issues too).
- added: auto PIP mode (automatic show x pip stations at station modification)
- added: pip timeshift options (seperate pip timeshift buffer files created at defined pip folder (timeshift1/2/3.ts etc) .
- added: graphical (skin) status bar for main app (old status bar still accessible through view menu).
- modified: deletion of old/obsolete epg entries now moved to application exit (current delete during app idle time could lead to too much issues this might be a better solution). Epg options added to disable/delete/defragment epg database (defragment the epg database to improve epg performance periodical).
- added: scheduler option to record every transport stream PID.
- modified: signal/quality retrieval logic's been modified somewhat, might improve for devices which showed 100/0 stats/qual before.
- Tab bitmap graphics (graphics with possible skin like smartosd, same 'images' folder method)
- Some graph timeshift issues
- Some issues with smartosd up/down remote/kb keys which did not navigate station list.Also 'ok' should now tune
current selected station at those station lists.
- Scanner sync update from satfeeds failed
- Volume float exception which occurred sometimes
- Station update with blindscanner now's done per satellite (could cause heap problems sometimes)
- Header didn't show correct with blindscanner also some memory leaks there
- Windows 8 compatibility issue when switched to fullscreen mode with quick ratio alteration
- Non-transparent logo's were not shown correct
- Mpeg record audio sync/distortion issues were reported
- More dvb title process errors at some stations, let me know if you still encounter errors with
stations with this Respect
- Exception process, now some report requests when caught exceptions occur (without app exit, before
these exceptions could get unnoticed but might cause difficult to locate issues later)
- Some more corrections to mpeg recs.
SmartDVB 0.3.0.27 Release Candidate
- NA modulations (DSS QPSK),
(Digicipher II Combo), (Digicipher II Split (I)), (Digicipher II Split (Q)), (Digicipher II Offset QPSK) to app, bda.dev implementation (should operate with genpix bda devices untested)
- Persian iso support to epg (not tested)
- www.smartdvb.net website hyperlink to about dialog
- Above mentioned NA modulations to blindscanner/blindscan.dev (untested)
- Some general app robustization
- Upgraded report module to current one
- Keep display on to general settings (should override power save options which might turn display off while video available)
- New tsb interfaces to bda.dev (Florian). Tested with tbs5925 seems auto-detect code did not operate
correct for this tbs device (please let me know if new tbs interfaces r ok for ur tbs device too only
tested with tbs 5925 and commited switch)
- Smartosd option to disable transparency, if you have cpu/video issues (especially with smartosd epg)
try this option (at future release this might be made configurable per osd element)
- SmartOSD program nfo now also shown when main windowed epg clicked. Also click at screen/image while
p/i visible should hide p/i
- Visibility option to smartosd settings to allow for hide/show of main/windowed popup osd elements
- Send diseqc at each frequency alteration's now enabled by default
- bda.dev module at new install now select direct tune mode for prof7301, seems for some users default bda tune does not operate correct with this device, direct mode seems to operate better
- Simple anti-repeat to remote options
- Issue with open db's at appdata folder path
- Scan issue when update stations
- Skystar issue with appdata path once more
- Some issue with wrong processed dvb subtitles at some stations
- EPG issue with north america (windowed epg would not show correct all the time).Also left/right with smartosd station data now also moves through simple epg/stations, to preview mini osd station epg without tune with remote (enter should then tune station if so required etc).
- bda.dev BDA_MOD_32APSK modulation issue which probably didn't process this modulation correct (untested)
- Some exceptions/problems corrections
- Fastsatfinder syncs did not show 8psk modulations correct
- Possible issue with diseqc rotor console step east/west at seconds mode
- Again more corrected exceptions/issues due to reports i hope
- Mpeg radio/audio records seemed broken, should operate again
- DcII muxes process correction (video/radio PID's did not get detected correct like video/radio stations).No dss streams processing this might be enabled somehow at future.Note genpix.dev for now does not operate with dcII modulations, please use bda.dev (florian) which requires the genpix bda driver to be installed
- Most new strings moved to resources to allow for translations.If you attempt a translation but still
miss some localized strings please let me know
- No-signal process should operate better now
SmartDVB 0.3.0.18 Beta3
- Addon section filter addition/fixes
- Positioner move osd msg
- Windows lock detect (Win Key + L)
- Option to station list settings to left align station names (instead of default center)
- Updated blindscan to current streamreader.dll release
- Time to live (ttl) to udp multicast dialog
- LNB power off force method which might operate for some devices with no direct lnb power off
method (technotrend etc, untested, please let me know if lnb power off operates correct/falsely with u)
- Menu options 'tools > send application report' also possible to use CTRL-ALT-R to create application report to send directly to smartdvb author. Useful for debug methods or automatic send of logs etc
- Site fastsatfinder to scanner sync options
- Enigma style logo's were not shown correct everywhere (remote etc).
- Some update station logic
- timeshift ff/rw/movement altered, might be slower now but should b more
compatible with more codecs (LAV? needs tb looked at)
- Again some skystar.dev issues, hope now ss module's ok again.
- Graphical timeshift OSD didn't operate correctly above 4gb timeshift size.
- UDP multicast alteration to use real multicast (local) addresses
(eg. 22.214.171.124, at VLC you should receive udp stream like udp://@126.96.36.199:8888
where 8888 is the chosen port, not tested)
- Scheduler exception
- Dish hidden stations scan seemed to be broken, should operate again
- Statup up/down keyboard/remote shortcuts operated odd when smartosd epg enabled, should be somewhat
better now (legacy nd custom list)
- NIT scan got broken, should operate again
- Some alterations to blindscan.dev which might improve compatibility, if you had issues before with prof 7301 please try again.
- Some other bugfixes
SmartDVB 0.3.0.17 Beta2
- EPG item font select to epg options
- Select of specific device per frequency list (switch for now).This allows selection of different device per frequency list (useful
for sat mainly).
- Double-click to select station with new custom list should operate now.
- Basic skin option wrt to osd/custom list images to smartosd options (needs to be extended at future but for now only images).Settings/skins.ini is used to configure skin name/folder (sub folder of images) 'nd author.
- Support for picon style enigma icons included transparency (place the icons at logos subfolder with sat id, eg logos\192\, logos\130)
- Section filter to addons.
- Max logo height for custom station list to station list properties.
- Some iso bug fix wrt return being shown like '?'
- Alteration wrt windows 8 window mode switch (fullscreen/main/windowed)
- Some altertions to try to get polish codepages to operate ok by default
- Custom station list icons are not scaled now but drawn to actual bitmap sizes so you are able replace them with smaller/larger ones
- Custom station list fixes wrt small fonts which were not shown correct
- Logos able to be transparent now
- Various bufixes (skystar2 device seemed to fail sometimes, probably related to some data trying to be written at local/appdata so if people experience skystar2 issues still, try to install app at 'program files' for now)
- Some corrections to report processing (not everything seemed processed correctly, more logs added).
- Acamd exception should b corrected now
- Timeshift path option did not operate correct (no update).
- Dish scan did not operate (not tested).
- Some alterations to setup wrt upgrades.
It is time to use SmartDVB
First of all, DVB Support recommended that you use the following combination if you want a stable system!
- Windows7 (you must see "no important update available" message in Windows Update)
- + The latest version of:
- Graphic and Audio Card drivers
- DirectX package
- SmartDVB (If you've a DVB-S/S2 card)
- HD Pack
- = Now everything is okay for MultiMedia!
- ! Don't put any 'Strange-Pack' to your system! (The names of these packages includes a words like "Portable" , "Codec-Pack" , "Mix-Pack" , "Re-Pack" etc.)
- + For other system requirements outside MultiMedia, KIS 2013 as protection, IDM as downloading, Google Chrome as browser, 7-Zip as archiver, Ashampoo Burning Studio as CD/DVD/Blu-ray writer are recommended.
DVB Support tested the latest SmartDVB v0.3.0 and inform that if there is up to date and free SmartDVB, you don't need anymore to use one of outdated/limited/commercial/cracked/buggy programs to watch digital channels from satellites on the PC! Although it's free, it does exactly what commercial program do, so commercial programs have not any advantage than the new SmartDVB!
Multi recorder with plugin support (you can record up to 64 channels at same TP), useful channel list with logo, search and filters support, OSD support with remote, blind scanner, renderless mode, useful favorite feature and others features (remote, diseqc, usals, multi monitor, streaming, timeshift, aspect ratio settings, CI support, powerful scanner, EPG, scheduler, snapshot, subtitle support, media play etc.) are available in the new SmartDVB.
So DVB Support recommended that you remove all Sat/DVB player softwares from your system and install the latest SmartDVB only.Run SmartDVB, select your device and set your satellites and then run its scanner to reach your channel list.From right click > connection menu, you can set your favorite filters and EVR, that's all!
Here some important hints for the latest SmartDVB:
- If you don't like channel list with logo support, uncheck "custom channel list" from the view menu.
- If you wish to reach to channel list from the right, check "show channel list on the right" from the view menu.
- If a channel which was encrypted with known Fixed CW/BISS does not open, check "conditional access" (then apply) on properties dialog of the channel (right click on the channel)
- To record multiple encrypted channels, you need to create a folder for each channel into plugins folder like "plugins0" "plugins1" (you can create up to plugins64) and then put your emu plugin into these folders.Now you can record multiple encrypted channels by clicking to down arrow button which next to the record button.
- Try to use CLVD + AC3Filter + EVR combination first to watch channels.
- If you have connected the anten cable from a receiver's loop output to card's input, check "force LNB power off on device close" option in Settings > General, now you'll be able to use them both at the same time.
- If you've a wide-screen monitor, uncheck "set aspect ratio from source" option in Settings > General, now from aspect ratio menu (right click on the video screen) you can select 16:9 or stretch to extend video to the screen.
- If you encounter a problem with the device based, on Tools > Device settings, you can try some settings like direct tuning mode, use relaxed signal detection etc.
If you encounter any problem with the program, please write it into the SmartDVB forum if you want to fix the problem and see more development of the program.
- DVB Support wishes to thank to Jack Javo for his great program and development effort! -
SmartDVB 0.3.0 Beta1
- New SmartOSD for most osd elements
- Multi language epg support
- Multi records for current transponder/frequence, including mdapi support*
- New station list which would allow for information there at future times (old treeview list still is usable and selectable throught the view menu)..
- Error reports built in, you should be able to send the reports directly to me, screenshots/logs etc are included, but optional to send ofcourse write to privacy.Please send error reports if possible for future improvement of this software.Already lots more bugs seem fixed compared to previous times which only aids stability
- New installation which includes install without admin rights needed at win7/8***
- Win8 should be more compatible now (fullscreen mode bugs etc)
- Integrated teletext with smartosd and also new epg (still needs work), dvb subtitles,ttx subtitles etc all added to options smartosd menu..
- New graphical smartosd timeshift
- Better support for remote and remote list maintenance, still needs tests so if you try the new smartosd at tv or remote please let me know your suggestions or what you still find missing
- Logos support for new station list and new epg (put your logos at smartdvb logos folder).If people are able to provide like logo packs i'd be much obliged
- First ability to create AddOns with smartdvb api** (please contact me for example/or api description, still needs work nd tst ofcourse)
- Better mpeg record capabilities, should be more compatible now also AC3 mpeg record capabilities. Also H.264's recorded with mpeg ps container, which is not real standard it seems but seems to operate
- Splash at startup for new SmartOSD
- Option to show channel list on the right
- Teletext filter to channel properties (shows only channels which have teletext subtitles).Also added indication to show the teletext subtitle page number to the channel properties (ES).
- New osd volume indicator
- New osd record indicator
- Remote re-indexing (this will recreate the remote list based on current channel numbers, CH# in the channel properties)
- Remote clear option (this will clear all current set chn entries (CH# in channel properties)
- Teletext option for new osd
- Processing of program content information to eit parser
- Country/town selection for usals settings (diseqc settings)
- Initial subtitle handling for new smart osd
- Initial program information for new smart osd
- Channel list option (for new SmartOSD) for floating/fullscreen mode (list pops up when moving to left side of video)
- Content description to main epg
- First setup for automatic aspect ratio updates (not tested, just looked if video still runs)
- Hex values selection to the chn properties dialog
- Provider data to CA (chn properties). "caproviders.txt" is read for that. It uses the following format "<beginrange><tab><endrange><tab><[catype]><provider name>", where the range format is like 0x04f0 for example (make sure it's 4 hex digits).
- Record name expressions to record options (make sure to keep using date (year/month/day hour/mins/secs) to ensure file uniqueness
- Timeshift path to timeshift options
- Telext popup menu for font and exit (in case of smartosd ttx)
- Endtime to eit db for better search options
- Epg search common dialog
- Count status to channellist
- Hibernate option to scheduler task (oversight)
- Exception report option
- Option to show logo's for epg (put your logo's at 'logos' folder, jpg/gif or png)
- New custom channel list (selectable at'view -> tree channel list'). Logo's go at logos folder (based on service name).
- *Multiple transponder records, record drop down lists possible records. There's code there to run multiple mdapi's (create plugings0 - plugins63 at mdapi plugins directory) but have not been able to truly test this. Max 64 concurrent records (+1 main rcrd) should be possible also for mpeg recordings
- Record progress menu (also for multi rec)
- Record to video (fullscreen/floating) popup
- Messagebox before stopping current record on scheduled task option (to record/schedule options).
- **Some work to addons. Following methods are available (there are more defined but those not mentioned here are not implemented yet, not all are tested, DoDVBCmd is there but
untested coz no key addons are there yet ofcourse, and don't have the time to make one myself atm, the register funcs register addon events requested by addon builders. I'll try to put up a test sample c project when i have time):
- Interface methods:
AddFilter(UINT uiAddOnId, UINT pid, DeviceSettings *pDev=NULL)
RemoveFilter(UINT uiAddOnId, UINT pid, DeviceSettings *pDev=NULL)
GetChannel(UINT uiAddOnId, CHANNEL *chn, DeviceSettings *pDev=NULL);
GetTransponder(UINT uiAddOnId, SATELLITE *sat, TRANSPONDER *t, DeviceSettings *pDev=NULL)
SetTransponder(UINT uiAddOnId, SATELLITE sat, TRANSPONDER t, DeviceSettings *pDev=NULL)
ChangeChannel(UINT uiAddOnId, CHANNEL &chn, DeviceSettings *pDev)
RegisterMenuEvents(UINT iAddOnId, IAddOnMenuEvents *pEvents)
RegisterChnEvents(UINT iAddOnId, IAddOnChnEvents *pEvents)
DoDVBCmd(UINT iAddOnId, BYTE pCmd, UINT uiLen, DeviceSettings *pDev)
DoDiseqc(CHANNEL &chn, DeviceSettings *pDev)
RecordBusy(BOOL *bBusy, DeviceSettings *pDev)
OnClick(OSDWindowInfo &info, int x, int y)
OnBeforeChangeChannel(CHANNEL &chn, DeviceSettings *pDev=NULL)
OnAfterChangeChannel(CHANNEL &chn, DeviceSettings *pDev=NULL)
OnFilter(UINT PID, BYTE *pPacket, WORD wSize, DeviceSettings *pDev=NULL)
OnMenuClick(UINT uiId) , GetDeviceSettings
- Item height option for new custom channel list
- Scan dialog at install is now shown after add frequency dialog
- Timeshift osd key shortcut
- Click at info screen (OK current/next) now shows 'program info'
- Ts file play (tst). You need to tune to spefic channel at channelist to see image (also screen ts dump possible, while PID's are there)
- SmartOSD info timeout options (Double click for the dialog)
- Simple media file play (for now just window)
- Possible to seek media file with smart timeshift and side by side view/hide show media file window
- Epg bold font possibility
- Toggle Ratio select to smartosd options (Double click)
- Teletext page select
- Num-lock detect at keyboard
- Teletext subtitles with new SmartOSD should operate now
- Teletext sub pages
- Teletext links
- Red/green/yellow/blue remote keyboard teletex links
- Left/right/up/down mouse gestures at osd teletext write previous/next/page teletext page
- Teletext subtitles page to station properties
- Auto aspect ratio adjust (to 'set aspect ratio from source' general settings). Also video AR menu now contains 'auto adapt 4/3 or 16/9 from source' to turn conversion off/on
- Teletext page save to teletext to teletext popup menu (saved at record folder)
- OSD message status (to be used like status, might need to be made configurable etc)
- SmartOSD slide effect (for only for options and timeshift).Possible to turn off at smartosd options
- Option to start app renderless to general options.
- Custom messagebox (not used everywhere yet) to also allow remote usage where needed
- Some codepage handling changes concerning EPG also concerning iso 6937 (untested).This might fix for example polish diacritic character handling
- Little bugfix when entering channels a syntax error could arise
- Going back in history didn't work well for favorites
- Zooming wasn't working correctly on the vertical axis when using the EVR renderer
- Various changes to get teletext etc to work with float/fullscreen mode
- Problem with connection dialog (directshow options) width (with larger fonts for example)
- Small fix for transponder edit dialog (when manual scanning defaults are used)
- Small change to hide video window on radio channel
- Scanner bugfix
- Mpg audio records now seem to work
- Small blindscan log bug
- C stationlist remote shortcut would show old obsolete vmr station list (btw only operates with old treeview station list)
- Teletext titles corrected write refresh (could improve quick move title pages).
- Some teletext fixes, font didn't always show correct at all ttx sizes
- Some eit db fixes.Please remove old smarteit.db (it populates auto again) to be on safe side
- Some Record timer problem
- Teletext codepage bug
- Some mdapi related issues (acamd exception?), some compile options altered coz of that
- Some install issues
- ***First workaround to fix administrator rights needed on win7 upwards. Installer does now try to install at local data folder what is needed. You might need to copy plugins from previous install (although installer tries to copy them also atm) at your program files SmartDVB folder). Settings should be retained from previous installs (copy). Needs tests ofcourse. Installer also gives the possibility to still install all files at the same folder (which on win7/win8 still requires admin privileges then ('program files')). Also you should be able to remove all files installed at the 'local user data' folder (copying them to the smartdvb.exe directory) and smartdvb should still pick them up (or just remove/rename settings.ini coz a simple check is done on that at startup) (but the local user data folder always has priority 'nd is used if there)
- Some internal changes to scanner for (let's hope) better stability
- Some changes to EPG parser, languages are now also parsed to allow for multiple language support lateron.Also some bugs/memory leaks etc.Interested to know if everything still runs ok (also north american d*sh processing etc)
- Some rework of record stop etc (also related to multi-rec additions), needs tests to see if scheduler still is ok etc (concerning record stops)
- Some changes to bda.dev (florian) signal processing (interested to know if all devices still work ok with respect to quality/level detect).Also options to bda.dev to relax signal processing (might be useful for devices with very bad signals to still be able to try)
- Lots OSD EPG alterations/corrections.Now some icons are shown for content type.Also for schedule/records.Also possible to initialize multiple records from epg.New graphics
- Sqlite update to current build.Also some alteration write the delete of old epg entries which would sometimes slow down app (especially at init) when EPG db grew. Needs tb looked at
- EPG iso alterations, also warning to default iso codepages used. Station properties now allows default codepage to be set (useful for stations which don't indicate which codepage to use at system.At situation where codepage's given by stream that shall have precedence at all times before that option). Also other iso codepages should be supported better now i hope (needs test)
- XP should operate better now
- Changed: small change to show signal also when not able to decode a channel.
- Fixed: starting udp streaming from the new tools menu option wasn't working correctly, also the menu checkbox was not always updated correctly.
- Changed: TS recording is now default on new installations (as mpeg does not yet work correctly for ac3).
- Changed: some changes to shutdown code as some were having problems there it seems, untested yet as for me it worked without hickups before already.
- Changed: mousewheel/middle mouse button now switches between floating and main when set in settings.
- Fixed: latitude for newly added satellite was wrongly set to DVB-S instead of the degree value due to recent changes (and me not testing adding new sats ofcourse).
- Fixed: small fix when exiting app with recording on and cancelling the exit the video would become unstable.
- Fixed: some fixes to the scheduling functionality. There was a crash when adding a schedule action from the epg's.Also now the now event scheduling will try to change the starting time so the event actually runs (before it wouldn't as the start time was in the past and the ms scheduler in such case ignores such an event.)
- Fixed: blindscanner would sometimes not pick up frequencies correctly at the end of the frequency range.min/max sr processing was not working correctly in blindscanner.Also some fix to try to also blindscan correctly at the end of a range (sometimes a last valid frequency was missed it seems).
- Fixed: some fixes to no signal processing in scanner, let me know if you still encounter problems here.
- Fixed: gotosat functionality in add frequencies dialog in my case was not always operational, hopefully fixed.
- Updated: blindscanner strings moved to resources to make translations possible (and other recently added strings, let me know if you're still missing something during translations).
- Fixed: Some fixes to the sync dialog. Some fecs were being wrongly imported in the sync dialog (91 to smart should be 910) and modulation changes are now also reflected in color changes.
- Fixed: Numeric keypad should now work again on keyboard input selection (hard to find little bug).
- Fixed: more udp fixes as in some cases buffer overruns could be wrongly generated due to misconfiguration.
- Changed: setup filter.ini updated to reflect current codec use better (LAV/MS DTV etc).
- Changed: updated crazycat streamreader.dll installed to latest one.
- Fixed: some more fixes to no-signal processing.
- Fixed: some fixes to switch handling in blindscanner (thanks to moonchild once again for testing this).
- Updated: transponder lists updated (sats only).
- Updated: small changes to old bdas.dev stream processing (analog to my recent changes in bda.dev) should make this also more stable with stream, but still use bda.dev for now (in future i might revise and update bdas.dev as this module probably will work better for things like multiple devices, more modular built).Also the smartdump.ax filter used by this was not correctly rebuilt before (still used some older directshow sdk, so maybe this was the reason bdas.dev didn't work that well for some).
- Fixed: handling of bandstacked lnb's (dbs/fss) as polarization was not always set correctly here (untested).
- Fixed: small fix which might affect application stability when tuning lots of no-signal or bad signal channels in one go.
- Fixed: small fix in channel processing which could result in some wrongly lost channels.
- Fixed: various small fixes in install process (in some cases if things didn't go the default way let's say smart needed to be restarted for the video to work correctly (eg. when failing to start the initial device and needing to select another one).
- Fixed: some changes to bandstacked dishpro handling which were not working correctly (untested yet).
- Fixed: some little timing changes to bda.dev (for better stability hopefully).
- Fixed: atsc was broken due to recent clear-qam support changes (clear-qam still untested, atsc should work again).
- Fixed: more changes to band-stacked lnb handling in bda.dev and blindscan.dev.
- Fixed: some changes after rebuild long recordings failed after some hours in the taskbar, oddly enough i'm sure this didn't happen before the new system rebuild with the same compiler (so there are subtle differences even if the same settings, i'll have to test this some more i'm afraid).
- Fixed: some changes to bda.dev concerning clear-qam (atsc digital cable) handling as this wasn't working yet (tuning space addition/changes, untested).
- Fixed: some more bugfixes and fixes to blindscan.dev among others again concerning band-stacked lnb's.
- Fixed: bug in bda.dev which would show zero level in some situations while there actually was level detected.
- Fixed: still video filter wasn't working with audio channels.Seems to work again, not tested much.
- Added: alternative signal detection to bda.dev (under device settings).
Fixed: some window showing problems when moving from floating to main etc under certain conditions the main window would be hidden instead of shown.
- Fixed: usals changes were not enabling apply button.
- Changed: updated american transponder list files (thanks to ger).
SmartDVB 0.2.5 RC1
- Fixed: memory leak in streamreader.
- Changed: some small changes to smartavsrc.ax (better codec compatibility especially ffdshow/lav i hope).
- Fixed: some small fixes (float on top was not ok all the time, volume at install is not set to 0 anymore, but 30).
- Fixed: tuning process was in some situations not stopping graph when so indicated with EVR.With this working correctly and turned off (do not stop evr graph quick connect settings) codecs like ffdshow and lav seem to work more stable although not perfect (safest option especially for ffdshow it seems, as lav seems to run more stable, is to turn both quick connect options off (will result in slower channel changes but safer with these codecs).
- Fixed: after recent changes fullscreen at startup was not working (again).
- Fixed: scrolling the channel treeview with the mouse-wheel was not working anymore when mouse-wheel volume changing was enabled. While i was at it also made other scrollable components in the main interface scrollable in such cases (satellite combobox and EPG listview).
- Fixed: scanner was showing odd 0 characters sometimes.
- Fixed: moving the mouse (pressed) in fullscreen mode was changing window size (bug related to recent snap-to-edges changes).
- Changed: some optimizations to bda.dev/smart to try to make ts processing somewhat faster (not sure if it makes a difference, if you notice lower/higher cpu with sd/hd in same config as before please let me know. Should not affect stream quality.
- Fixed: tab order in scanner/sat settings dialog (and some more).
- Changed: some changes to channel update processing (frequency offset to try to prevent double channels and some
- Changes to sr handling to also try to prevent unnecessary duplicates, especially handy when blindscanning and frequencies can change a lot). Also added frequency offset to scanner settings, these will be used when processing the channels.
- Changed: all crc checking is enabled by default now on new installations.
- Added: basic BlindScan interface for CrazyCat streamreader.dll. Make sure to select the crazycat module as device interface (blindscan.dev). It's not totally functional yet, only included it for testing now (maybe i'll remove it for release depends also on input if it works a bit).Only one sat scanning has been tested somewhat by me and channel updating might be buggy so make sure you make a copy of your smartdvb.db before testing this. Streamreader.dll must be in the main smartdvb install directory (installed by installer, but you can always replace this with newer versions hopefully).
- Changed: Settings dialog layout/style.
- Added: Some more changes to channel update processing to try to prevent duplicates i was seeing after some weeks of use.Let me know if you feel you're loosing channels, in any case if you want no extra processing set the frequency offset in scanner settings to 0.
- Added: EVR delay to directshow settings. In some cases this might help prevent freezes with some codecs during my tests.Note i've tested ffdshow/lav in win7 and they seem to run with me now for lav to not freeze sometimes it's best to stop the evr graph (so turn the 'do not stop EVR graph..." OFF if you have lav issues and also in my tests it was best to not use the high quality settings in the LAV decoder and to use hardware decoding (CUDA LAV acceleration) to make sure you don't have audio/video sync issues, ffdshow at least with me has less problems it seems with fast EVR switching. Other codecs like coreavc also seem to work better.
- Added: reload video on freeze option to directshow settings. Not been able to test this much yet.
- Added: internal test only for disk-fullness on records (1 gb check now, untested, will make this configurable for release)
- Changed: new icon set with 24bit (old ones were from xp times 256 colors).
- Added: option to osd vmr/evr to remove recording osd indicator or volume indicators.
- Added: Record icon to status bar on main window.
- Fixed: QAM256 modulations were not working correctly with bda.dev (Florian)
- Changed: some changes to scanner, no signal saving/selecting among others.
- Changed: main window epg look.
- Added: always auto-expand channel list option (much-requested).
- Fixed: some bugfixes and additions to blindscanner.
- Changed: some settings dialogs layout changes.
- Fixed: some fixes to tbs (bda.dev), 5925 devices were not being auto-detected correctly (should be QBOX diseqc settings).
- Fixed: dvbworld uncommited diseqc was not working properly, should be fixed now.
- Fixed: fixes to blindscanner and some changes/additions like level/quality etc, also concerning blindscan logic, many thanks to Enosat for suggestions and testing on this.Needs testing if it gets all frequencies, but it should be faster now..
- Fixed: small bugfix to the reloading of channels, sometimes the video-renderer was not re-created and the graph could remain unstable on reload if the renderer had problems.
- Added: floating window selection with scrollwheel click to general settings.
- Added: blindscanner will now automatically start the correct module when selected.
- Fixed: scheduler editing of the days of weekly recordings wasn't saving the changes in selected days properly.
- Fixed: small bugfix to scanner channel processing (sometimes it was possible favorites were removed when updating channels,now favorites should always be retained)
- Fixed: technotrend ci should now work better (maybe also other ci card types), still needs testing.
- Fixed: mpeg recording was broken
- Added: lnb power off on startup setting to general settings.
- Fixed: returning from integraged EPG to main window using overlay renderer would hang application, should be fixed now (other renderers should run more stable in such case also).
SmartDVB 0.2.1 Beta5
[Setup Date: 26.11.2011]
[Setup Date: 25.11.2011]
- Fixed: skystar.dev was having some issues with older 2.3 cards.
- Fixed: null filter changes had broken radio channels when not using that filter, sorry.
- Fixed: teletext subtitle pages parsing was not detecting pages correctly. Also by default the detected subtitle page will be shown in the select subpage dialog.
- Fixed: some changes to discontinuity handling. Looks to improve playing low quality streams with at least the cyberlink codecs for me, let me know your findings if you can.
- Fixed: some EPG handling fixes.
- Fixed: Some more scheduling fixes to prevent failed (small file size) records.
- Fixed: some changes to stream state handling, might prevent freezes when graph is in transitive state when changing monitors etc.
- Fixed: Updated tbs cards support to include latest cards, tested (on xp) with a TBS 6922 DVB-S2 PCI-E blindscan card and seems to work fine. If you have a tbs card that doesn't work correctly let me know. Some blindscan support will probably be added in upcoming versions, didn´t want to do it yet as i want to get this version out asap.
- Added: Support for anysee devices to bda.dev, untested.
- Added: Channel reload option to video popup menu.
- Changed: Reworked the scanner dialog again a bit to show more channels/messages.
- Fixed: mouse hiding in evr fullscreen mode was not working all the time.
- Fixed: putting main window on top at startup was not working correctly.
- Fixed: Fullscreen mode at startup was not working correctly in combination with the multimon code.Tried to fix this, needs testing.
- Fixed: Many changes to the multimon code, also needed to rework the fullscreen/floating code.Looked almost ready in beta 4 but proved to be a real problem as stress-testing it (multiple mon changes) always resulted in an unstable renderer (and thus smartdvb) and i simply could not find this issue.This is still the main reason why this beta 5 is there so if you could test this and report problems i'll try to get the final 0.2.1 out asap and move on to other things.
- Added: Support for textual dvbsubtitles. Untested.
- Fixed: window maximize button was not working anymore.
- Changed: updated allsats.txt and european satellite transponder lists (.ini) thanks to cjcr.
- Added: new transponder sync option in scanner dialog using satfeeds.info. This will synchronize with blindscanned transponder lists supplied by cjcr.
- Added: option for extra transport stream buffering in general options.
- Fixed: a bug when minimizing the app to the taskbar (not tray) and closing it from there, correct window positions were not saved in such situation (thanks to cjcr for finding this).
- Fixed: The goto sat button in the add frequencies dialog was not working correclty anymore due to recent diseqc changes.
- Changed: some changes to bda.dev to make cards like tbs6925 work (scan on these cards was producing a hang). Many thanks to mr orbita for his help and information on this.
- Changed: added sat name to properties dialog caption so when on favs you also know what sat the channel is on (thanks to cjcr for pointing this out).
- Fixed: Added some extra H264 checks mainly to fix BBC HD channels aspect ratio's, maybe this also works for other HD channels with broken start aspect?. Not sure if the sequence parameter set etc parsing is entirely correct here as i seem to see strange values (like PicWidthInMbs of 1 etc, and also no VUI parameters, can't find that described in standards, so i hacked a bit around it? only for the HD high profile though have never seen low res h264 streams here)
- Added: Added snap to edges for main/floating as i find that handy and it also had been requested quite a bit.
- Added: A version number to settings.ini to check for specific upgrade actions in future. Due to multimon changes the logic in the windows coordinates could fail when installing from 0.2.1 beta 5 onwards over previous versions. This is not a bug but the window is simply hidden using wrong coordinates. If you still have this after install remove the window coordinates from settings.ini (in settings directory), These are the values to remove :
And the app should startup with some default windows coordinates that are visible.Don't remove the '[startup]' btw , and neither the version number anytime.
- Changed: Some changes to smartavsrc.ax (codecs like LAV now work reasonable (sometimes video freezes with EVR quick connect options turned on, nothing that a reload doesn't solve, for me also in sync).
- Added: Added 'show satellite name before favorite name' option to the channel list properties dialog (useful if All sats are selected).
- Changed: Some more safeguards built in just in case the problems with tbs cards could cause problems for other cards.
- Changed: layout of some dialogs.
- Added: the main window can now be moved on other surfaces besides the window caption.
- Fixed: bug when selecting none as group and provider as sort in channel list properties (thanks to a user whose nick i don't know who reported this
- Changed: scanner has problems with some users sometimes, might be timing problems on fast scanning/tuning in a row so quite some changes there to try to make it more robust. It might be prudent to add a configurable delay before tuning the next transponder to the scanner so users can finetune this.
- Fixed: mouse hiding wasn't working correctly anymore on other renderers (i test mainly on EVR nowadays, tested on vmr9 now too).
- Fixed: parsing of some transponder .ini files failed on 16apsk/32apsk modulations.
- Changed: some changes in bda.dev as some video problems may stem from there. Remade the sync code in bda.dev as it was somewhat different than for example bdas.dev has and for me
- bdas.dev seemed to produce more stable picture as that also works better with my prof7500.
- Changed: now modulation is also shown in the frequency list sync dialog.
- Fixed: again some mouse problems (mouse dissapearing and such) when using vmr9 renderer.
- Changed: some more work on continuity of stream in smartdvb and bda.dev to try to make the video run smoother with some codecs on broken streams.
- Changed: some more changes, hopefully tbs cards still work okay now as i reverted some of the changes there as some delays were maybe causing glitches even on fta channels with which smart never had much problems lately.
- Changed: vmr osd showing is now delayed until some video is in (before it could dissapear too quickly if no video was received for a while after the tune).
- Changed: some more changes to multimon especially for vmr9. One tester experiences error messages (decidebuffer) on xp using vmr9. So if you experience that too please report this
as then i'll make this a priority.
- Changed: some general robustisation, or at least i hope in the long run, also in the tuning process and more bda.dev changes.
- Changed: removed the installation of the vs2010 redistributable package from the setup as installing the msi should be enough.
- Added: lav decoder to filters.ini for setup.
Remember to mainly use the bda.dev module (old bdas.dev hasn't been updated in a while, although i could update that module in future, for now the focus lies on bda.dev so only use bdas.dev if it works better somehow for u, usually it won't). And if you report problems it's handy to at least try to mention where and in what situation it occured (not like "the scanner crashes", otherwise i have no clue, oh and pictures say a thousands words don''t they say?) and remember to copy smartdvb.log and bda.log (in the devices dir) as that can always come in handy for me.
SmartDVB 0.2.1 Beta4
- Fixed: Signal measuring in bda.dev changed somewhat and some fixes to the direct tuning.
- Added: ffdecsa internal decoding now, no more need for ffdecsa.dll. Still need to fine-tune this. If you can please report if this is still as efficient as previous versions concerning cpu usage etc. Decided to do this as ffdecsa.dll was causing problems on win 7 system as it sometimes did not load for unknown reasons.
- Added: multi monitor support (for main, floating and fullscreen mode), needs testing.
- Added: force lnb power on/off on device startup/close, useful at least for prof cards, only implemented in bda.dev (Florian).
- Fixed: some more fixes to epg iso handling.
- Fixed: bugfix in diseqc handling with commited/uncommited switches.
- Added: app can now be started with scheduler command line parameters (see task info for scheduler task for command possibilities)
- Fixed: some fixes to dvb subtitles handling for polish streams.
- Fixed: some issues with vplug not working properly in some cases.
- Fixed: some changes to commited diseqc handling. Diseqc option 'send diseqc on each channel change' has been changed to 'send diseqc on each transponder change'. If you use commited switches and have problems switching during scanning please turn this option on and see if things work better. Many thanks to moonlight for his help during testing.
- Fixed: moving timeshift buffer and starting mpg recording was broken, hopefully fixed now.
- Changed: diseqc handling on add sat dialog when seleting the goto sat option has been changed to also reflect any settings correctly.
- Added: tevii implementation using the tevii sdk to bda.dev, including remote. This will be used for standard as well as direct tuning as it should be the fastest with tevii cards anyway.
- Fixed: some longstanding issues with inserting the null filter (for osd viewing when no channel is able to be loaded) no header found messages.Let me know your findings with this.
- Fixed: some changes to the old osd filter and also some 'no header' messages which could result from using this. Decided to look at this old filter i made as it perhaps can be used for 3d support (although it will produce high cpu in such case as no dxva support for h264 is there yet).
- Added: if null filter configured smart will try to show it also on radio channels now so the song name and signal can be seen and osd operations can be done.
- Changed: some changes to ts recording including stripping the saved PAT (previously the entire original PAT was saved, this might make the ts records more compatible with more players, hopefully this doesn't break anything).
- Changed: tried to remove all dependencies to older visual studio libraries. Just in case the setup.exe installs the vs 2010 runtime libraries, but i hope this will not be needed and you simply can install the .msi
- Fixed: Some more fixes to multimon support due to user reports.
SmartDVB 0.2.1 Beta3
- Fixed: issue where when selecting another device the initial reloading of the channel didn't work correct the first time.
- Added: Simple support for device auto-detect and switching on channel changes (single dvb-s/c/t atsc device auto switch supported). Only tested switching dvb-s and dvb-t devices.
- Fixed: scheduler records were failing if guide event name was used as filename and a channel change was required.
- Added: DVB subtitles support, needs testing please report any issues (only visible with vmr/evr renderers). You'll need to rescan for dvb subs to show up.
- Added: Some interface changes as it's not necessary anymore to maintain compatibility with pre xp systems.
- Fixed: more scheduler fixes, when restarting application through scheduler correct channel was not always selected.
- Fixed: some optimizations to the channel list handling which should speed up the loading of expanded channel lists.
- Fixed: an mdapi issue with mdplug not working correctly (maybe will also allow more plugins to run better).
- Fixed: some robustness changes.
- Added: some twinhan/azureware specific settings for tuning and diseqc to bda.dev (Florian) if you find your card works with other settings than the default please be so kind to let me know which settings worked for you so i can update the auto-tuning code and in such case also send me your bda.log (in the devices directory) so i can see the excact name of your card.
- Added: fullscreen option on startup (actually after the first successful tune this will be done).
- Fixed: crc check retries when scanning. This might help when scanning low signal transponders.
- Added: additional time in minutes (under record options) for scheduled tasks. These will be automatically added/substracted when adding a task through epg.
- Added: username/password schedule option. Although for now it seems you should always schedule your tasks with win7 as the admin account as smart still needs to be run as administrator. For scheduling to work for any user under win7 using the ms task scheduler i will have to update the app to run under any user in the future or create my own task scheduler.
- Fixed: problem with large sized timeshift buffers.
- Added: basic UDP streaming to vlc and maybe other players that support this. Only tested with vlc please let me know your findings with this if you try it.
- Fixed: Language handling changed to allow usage of translation of older versions. If resources in the used language dll are out of date the app will default to the .exe resources. Not 100% sure i've got everything covered here so let me know if you encounter problems.
- Fixed: some changes to epg handling. Including some more iso processing for among others turkish/arabic/hebrew/greek and some more.
SmartDVB 0.2.1 Beta2
- Fixed: installer issues when installing vs2005 redistributable sp1, reverted to the plain non sp1 version as this seemed to cause some issues. Also should include a check now if the redistributable is already installed. Just to prevent any issues remove the previously installed redist if installed with 0.2.1 beta 1.
- Fixed: scheduling through the epg failed for some users, hopefully fixed.
*Please remove the previous 0.2.1 if installed otherwise the install will fail ofcourse (your settings should be preserved, although just in case make a backup of your smartdvb.db if your current channel/sat list is precious to you). Also would like to know if the install is okay for users using xp 64 bit.
SmartDVB 0.2.1 Beta
Please only use if you're willing to give encounter installation/operation issues and give feedback, if not use it at your own risk. Main issues hopefully fixed should be the scheduler functionality.
- Fixed: 22 khz tone wasn't passed correctly in scanner.
- Fixed: ctrl-click wasn't correctly selecting channels under windows 7.
- Fixed: some changes to scheduler handling when restarting smartdvb through scheduler
- Fixed: scheduler 'exit' option at end could also do a mistaken shutdown, fixed.
- Added: diseqc delay and repeat options can be configured now through satellite settings dialog
- Fixed: bug which could cause a crash in the connection dialog from the video popup menu.
- Fixed: Restarting smartdvb from scheduler was not working all the time.
- Added: added 16apsk/32apsk modulation support.
- Added: New beta BDA driver supplied by user Florian and adapted by me. This will be the main driver in the future so prefer using this driver before using the old bdas.dev. Many thanks to him for his work. Please report any problems or success stories to me so we can improve this driver.
There should be support in the driver for the following cards (many of which are untested so please report if you have a card working or not)
-Twinhan/Azurewave - tested including ci
-Hauppauge - unconfirmed
-Technotrend - tested including ci
-TeVii - unconfirmed
-Prof cards - tested with some prof cards, includes support for latest advancetune cards (untested)
-TBS - untested
-Comppro - unconfirmed
-Conexant - unconfirmed
-FireDTV - unconfirmed
-Omnicom - unconfirmed
-DVBWorld - unconfirmed
-Genpix - confirmed, should also work with genpix.dev
-QBOX - unconfimed
- Added: visual studio 2010 is now used this means that older operating systems like windows2000, me, 98 will not work anymore from this version onwards
- Fixed: Fullscreen freeze on windows 7 when using EVR should be fixed now.
- Fixed: Snapshots were not working correctly with all renderers, should be fixed now.
- Added: basic CI support, will only work with new bda.dev device. Technotrend/twinhan tested, firedtv untested.
- Added: Automatic device restart to device dialog, so no need anymore to restart application when selecting another device.
- Added: rolloff/pilot settings to new bda.dev.
- Fixed: crash which could sometimes happen in codec add dialog
- Added: Initial atsc support to parser (only tested for atsc 8vsb terrestrial for now (many thanks to majortom for helping me on this)
- Added: DVB-T transponder lists for various countries including offset support from the ini lists.
- To accomodate for more dvb-t lists in the future ranges 10000-20000 are added and reserved for dvb-t lists.
- Added: DVB-C transponder lists for various countries.
- Added: ATSC QAM cable lists, QAM functionality untested for now.
- Added: Basic ATSC eit (guide) processing.
- Added: Many internal changes to speed up tuning, including quick directshow connect option which should not clear the screen anymore.
- Added: Some EVR optimizations on the graphs, when selecting 'do not stop directshow graph with EVR' no more black screens on EVR win7. Experimental so if you experience any channel image problems or program freezes while this is on turn it of and see if it works again. Please report any problems you encounter with this setting on EVR (and also other renderers).I've encountered some issues in testing this mode with various codecs which become unstable in this mode (coreavc h264, divx h264, nvidia mpeg2 in some cases, please report any issues with codecs or otherwise you encounter in this mode.
- Fixed: Main satellites combobox was not showing scrollbar with more than about 30 satellites added.
- Added: tune repeat option to skystar.dev device settings. This seems to work better for SkyStar USB 2 HD.
- Also 8psk modulation was not accepted by the driver so the skystar usb card woult not tune 8psk, fixed now.
- Fixed: some changes to timeshift handling in hopes of making it more stable.
- Fixed: general changes to make application quitting more robust.
- Fixed: changes to main panel epg handling to prevent deadlocks.
- Fixed: Changes to mdapi filter handling to prevent removing filters accidentally.
- Added: Option to save records as guide name (if available).
- Fixed: Some fixes to the sat ini import routines to support changed formats (dvb-s and such).
- Fixed: Some changes to the smartav source filter to make graph stopping more robust.
SmartDVB 0.1.5 Alpha
- Fixed: ALT keyboard shortcuts (like for example ALT+ENTER) were not working correctly.
- Fixed: bdas.dev dvb-t/c were broken in last version.
- Fixed: Scheduler was broken in last version.
- Added: aspect ratio settings now work with more codecs for vmr7/9 and overlay mixing renderer.
- Fixed: Small problem with epg not showing the entire short event descriptors for some providers.
- Fixed: plugins now accept mousewheel messages
- Added: prof-tuners diseqc support.
- Fixed: updated sqlite to the latest version online.
- Added: Prof-tuners remote control support to bda device.
- Added: connection settings to the video window popup menu.
- Added: Channel list settings to the channel window popup menu.
- Added: Scrollwheel volume changing is now optional (settings > general).
- Added: Record timer to toolbar.
- Fixed: Diseqc console made modeless so you can move and tune at the same time.
- Fixed: Channel list context menu now allows channel properties to be changed without the need to switch the current channel.
- Fixed: Channel list font change now also includes codepage.
- Added: Cyrillic support to channel list and epg (should also support arabic text now, for the blue epg screen set the font to a cyrillic one), untested. Other languages can be added if you want one implemented please let me know.
- Added: turbo-8psk/qpsk modulations and some fec values needed for future support of these modulations.
- Fixed: nasty bug which could cause memory leakage and crashes in epg.
- Fixed: some bugs when viewing epg in evr/vmr mode which sometimes messed up the video.
- Added: Default ts PAT/PMT/ECM recording options, which will also be used on scheduled ts records by default.
- Added: czech and slovenian (iso 6937) support to the epg.
- Added: Genpix.dev v0.0.2 for genpix devices support for N.A, many thanks to genpix for developing this.
- Fixed: epg on main screen now should show current event better (not only if available as present event).
- Fixed: aspect ratio for dishnet hd channels was not shown correctly.
- Added: customize for N.A. option in the scanner for correct dishnet name scanning.
- Fixed: mouse hiding in evr fullscreen under win7 was not working correctly.
- ALT klavye kısayolları (ALT+ENTER örneği gibi) düzgün çalışmıyordu, düzeltildi..
- Bdas.dev dvb-t/c son versiyonda sorunluydu, düzeltildi..
- Zamanlayıcı son versiyonda sorunluydu, düzeltildi..
- Görüntü oranı ayarlarının Vmr7/9 ve overlay mixing renderer için daha fazla codecle çalışması sağlandı..
- Bazı sağlayıcılarda EPG kısa olay tanımlayıcı gösterilmiyordu, düzeltildi..
- Pluginler fare tekerleği mesajlarını şimdi kabul eder..
- Prof-tuner lere diseqc desteği eklendi..
- Sqlite son versiyona güncellendi..
- Bda device ye Prof-tuner lerin kumanda desteği eklendi..
- Video pencere popup menüsüne bağlantı ayarları eklendi..
- Kanal pencere popup menüsüne kanal listesi ayarları eklendi..
- Fare kaydırma tekerleği ile ses değişimi şimdi ayarlanabilir.. (settings > general altında)
- Araç barına kayıt zamanlayıcısı eklendi..
- Diseqc konsolu modsuz yapılır..Yani aynı zamanda hem kaydırma hemde sinyal alma yapabilirsiniz..
- Şimdi kanal listesi içerik menüsünden güncel kanala geçmeden kanal özellikleri değiştirilebilir..
- Şimdi kanal listesi yazıtipi değişimi ayrıca kod sayfası içerir..
- Kanal listesi ve EPG ye Cyrillic desteği eklendi..(Ayrıca Arapça yazılarda şimdi desteklidir, mavi EPG ekranı için bir Cyrillic yazıtipine ayarlayın..) Testedilmedi..
- Turbo-8psk/qpsk modülasyonları ve bazı fec değerleri eklendi, bu modülasyonlar gelecek destek için önemli..
- EPG de çakışma ve bellek zorlamaya neden olan bir sorun düzeltildi..
- EVR/WMR modda EPG ye bakılırken bazen video yu bozmaya neden olan bazı hatalar düzeltildi..
- Varsayılan ts PAT/PMT/ECM kayıt ayarı eklendi, ayrıca varsayılan olarak zamanlanan ts kayıtlarda da kullanılacakdır..
- EPG ye çek ve slovak (iso 6937) desteği eklendi..
- Genpix aygıtları desteği için (Kuzey Amerika) Genpix.dev v0.0.2 eklendi..
- Ana ekrandaki EPG de daha iyi güncel olay gösterimi için düzeltme yapıldı..
- Dishnet hd kanallarda görüntü oranı düzgün çalışmıyordu, düzeltildi..
- Düzgün Dishnet isim taraması için tarayıcıya Kuzey Amerika özel ayarı eklendi..
- Win7 de EVR tam ekranda fare kaybolması düzgün çalışmıyordu, düzeltildi..
SmartDVB 0.1.4 Alpha
- Technotrend devices native remote support to bda device.
- Added: Channel list osd works differently now. Pressing the channel list button on remote moves from category to channels to selection. Exit/back button returns in the menu and exits.
- Added: North american D*sh/Bev epg support to the epg parser. Many thanks to dohdohdoh for testing this on d*sh, bev is untested.
- Fixed: bug which was causing the mouse not to be hidden in fullscreen on my system.
- !!Changed: Epg handling has been changed, now internally nid's are used instead of satid´s before. Please remove your current smarteit.db and rescan channels again for epg to work again correctly (new scanning is needed to store nid values).
- Added: Epg sid option which shows sid in channel names on epg.
- Added: Epg na option and buffer which will use special parsing options and buffering for north american epg (na epg needs much more buffering based on the huge epg data it gives)
- Fixed: Optimizations to handling of epg data when lots of data is stored (faster startup).
- Fixed: bda driver wasn't correctly propagating lof/switch changes and thus circular lnb and such didn't work correctly anymore, hopefully this is fixed now.
- Fixed: Application wasn't working on windows 2000, changed some controls so that it now at least does run.
- Added: Floating window and aspect ratio shortcuts to keyboard and remote settings.
- Added: Record time/size indication to osd record message.
- Fixed: Channel properties update was not always working correctly.
- Added: Some information in the default readme.txt for north american users on what to do for correct na operation.
- Fixed: Previous channel didn't show correct channel name in status bar, thanks to the-smb for reporting this.
- Added: Tab order to the main screen (if tab is not defined as a shortcut) to make the main screen more accessible.
- Added: hidden d*shnet scanning option to the scanner. This will try to find some hidden channels thanks to dohdohdoh for the info on this. See readme for more info.Note from dohdohdoh, if you scan 77w with this option you'll have to change the video pid type from 2 (mpeg2) to 27 (h.264).
- Fixed: c-band handling for bda module now should also accept lofs other than 9750000. Also c-band handling for skystar2 should be better now, untested.
- Added: Force 18v option to diseqc settings, this is needed for some cards like skystar2 for the diseqc console to actually move a rotor.
- BDA modüle TechnoTrend aygıtların doğal kumanda desteği eklendi..
- Kanal list OSD sinin farklı şekilde çalışması eklendi..Kumandadan kanal list butonuna basmayla kategoriden kaydırıp kanal seçilebilir..Exit/back butonlarıyla menü ye geri dönülebilir veya çıkılabilir..
- EPG kısmına Güney Amerika Dish/BEV paketlerinin egp desteği eklendi..
- Sistemimde tam ekranda mause kaybolmama sorunu vardı, düzeltildi..
- EPG işlemleri değiştirildi..Şimdi satID nin yerine önce NID kullanılıyor..Lütfen EPG nin düzgün çalışması için güncel smarteit.db dosyanızı silip kanalları tekrar taratın..(NID değerlerin depolanması için tekrar tarama gereklidir..)
- EPG de kanal isminde gösterilen Epg SID ayarı eklendi..
- Güney Amerika EPG si için özel kısım ve tampon gerekeceğinden bunun için ayar eklendi..
- EPG data da veri fazla olduğunda program hızlı açılması için iyileştirme yapıldı..
- BDA Driver lof/switch değişikliğini düzgün yayamadığı zaman lnb v.b. düzgün çalışmaması üzerine düzeltmeler yapıldı..
- Program Windows 2000 de çalışmıyordu, bazı kontrollar değiştirildi ve en az bir Win 2000 de çalışır..
- Klavye, kumanda ayarlarına yüzen pencere ve görüntü oranı kısayolları eklendi..
- OSD kayıt mesajına kayıt zamanı/boyutu göstergesi eklendi..
- Kanal özellik güncellemesi devamlı düzgün çalışmıyordu, düzeltildi..
- Güney Amerika kullanıcıları için düzgün neyin nasıl yapılmasına dair bazı bilgiler readme.txt ye eklendi..
- Durum barında önceki kanal ismi doğru gösterilmiyordu, düzeltildi..
- Ana ekranda daha fazla erişim için sekmeler düzenlendi..
- Tarayıcıya gizli dishnet (Güney Amerika'da bir paket) tarama ayarı eklendi..Bu bazı gizli kanalları bulmak için çalışır..Daha fazla bilgi için readme ye bakın..
- BDA modül için c-band işlemlerinde düzeltme yapıldı ve şimdi 9750000 den farklı diğer LOF değerleride girilebilir..Ayrıca SkyStar-2 için c-band işlemleri şimdi daha iyi olabilir, testedilmedi..
- Diseqc ayarlarına Force 18v (18 volt zorlama) ayarı eklendi, bu skystar-2 gibi bazı kartlarda rotor u hareket etirmek için diseqc konsoluna gereklidir..
SmartDVB 0.1.3 Alpha
- Fixed: Usals problem which could cause wrong movement fixed.
- Fixed: Some bugs in positioner console.
- Added: Commited (range) diseqc mode to bda device for those cards that use the put_Range method for commited diseqc.
- Added: Major overhaul of the scanner interface. Many thanks to cjcr for giving me ideas on this.
- Added: Window caption now also shows selected tuner/device.
- Added: Bottom statusbar now shows freq/etc of channel being viewed.
- Added: Double clicking on top half of video window goes fullscreen, bottom half floating window.
- Fixed: epg arabic language now fixed and tested by frozen-figo and the-smb, thanks to them.
- Fixed: bug in mdapi handling fixed thanks to the-smb for reporting this.
- Fixed: floating window would not always set the correct current aspect ratio.
- Added: signal existence check for positioner moves to settings > diseqc. This can be useful if your motor successfully moves but no correct tune is achieved on the sat moved to (because perhaps a lock is detected on sats inbetween, if your card has this this can solve that, it will recheck for a signal after an interval and if not found re-tune).
- Fixed: issue with mouse pointer sometimes dissapearing in full screen mode when calling up a menu like the TS record menu. Thanks to frozen-figo.
- Fixed: issue which could cause a crash on ts record start.
- Added: Option 'try to synchronize recordings with timeshift' to settings > timeshift. This will do some extra buffering in timeshift mode to try to force accurate recordings from the timeshift, without this can have an offset of some seconds). Experimental, if this causes video/audio problems please disable it.
- Added: Native remote support to the bdas.dev device and smartdvb. TeVii remotes are supported, others can be added in the future, thanks to cjcr fot testing this.
- Fixed: Fullscreen on current window hopefully should be working now (again untested)
- Added: Option to bda device settings for a different bda graph, if you have tuning problems you could try this experimental option.
- Fixed: technotrend raw diseqc wasn't working correctly for tt usb cards, thanks to romkrom for testing this for me.
- Usals daki hatalı kaydırma problemi düzeltildi..
- Pozisyoner konsoldaki bazı hatalar düzeltildi..
- Commited diseqc için put_Range methodu kullanan kartlar için BDA aygıta Commited (range) diseqc modu eklendi..
- Tarayıcı arayüzünde büyük revizyon yapıldı..
- Pencere başlığında seçilen aygıt ismi şimdi gösteriliyor..
- Alttaki durum barında kanalın frekans v.s bilgileri gözüküyor..
- Video ekranının üst yarısına çift tıklanında tam ekran, alt yarısına çift tıklanında yüzen pencere ye geçer..
- EPG deki arapça dil problemi şimdi düzeltildi..
- MDapi işlemindeki sorun düzeltildi..
- Yüzen pencerede güncel görüntü oranı devamlı düzgün ayarlanamıyordu, düzeltildi..
- Settings > diseqc e sinyal varlığı kontrolü eklendi..(Bu motor doğru hareket ediyor fakat sinyal geç geliyorsa kullanışlı olabilir..)
- TS kayıt gibi bir menü açılınca tam ekranda fare imleci kaybolma sorunu düzeltildi..
- TS kayıtdaki çakışma düzeltildi..
- Settings > timeshift e 'try to synchronize recordings with timeshift' (timeshift le senkronize kayıtı dene) ayarı eklendi..Bu timeshift den sağlıklı kayıtı zorlamak için timeshift modda bazı ekstra tampon ister..Bunsuz bazı saniyeleri dengeleyebilir..Deneyseldir, bunla görüntü/ses problemi olursa lütfen ayarı etkisiz yapın..
- Bdas.dev aygıt ve smartdvb ye doğal kumanda desteği eklendi..TeVii kumandaları desteklidir, diğerleri ilerde eklenebilir..
- Güncel ekranda tam ekranın şimdi çalışacağını umuyorum..(tekrar testedilmedi)
- Farklı BDA GRF leri için BDA aygıt ayarlarına ayar eklendi..Eğer sinyal alma sorunlarınız varsa bu deneysel ayarı deneyebilirsiniz..
- TT USB kartlarda technotrend raw diseqc düzgün çalışmıyordu, düzeltildi..
SmartDVB 0.1.2 Alpha
- Fixed: OSD font change wasn't being saved correctly.
- Added: Preliminary DVB-C support to the app and bda driver, tested by silencer thanks to him.
- Added: HD channels correct aspect ratio detection.
- Fixed: tried to remove the flickering that was happening in the status bar under certain circumstances, if you still experience this let me know please.
- Added: 'main window on top' will keep the main smartdvb window always on top. Request by frozen-figo.
- Added: option to channel list options to show the SID (channel number) in the channel list and favorites. Also added a SID channel list sort option.
- Fixed: simple change to history addition to not allow the same channel to be pushed onto the list eternally.
- Fixed: simple change to hopefully show fullscreen window on current display smartdvb is on, untested as i have only one monitor here, thanks to moonchild for reporting this.
- Added: polarisation selection option in the scanner dialog.
- Added: scan current transponder menu option.
- Added: toolbar button for floating window.
- Added: renderless mode in toolbar and menu. This will stop rendering video/audio but most other functions will remain intact.
- Added: changed epg screen handling to show arabic text correctly hopefully.
- Fixed: some issues with an exception on application exit.
- Added: Elementary stream edit/add/delete options to channel properties dialog.
- Added: Conditional access edit/add/delete options to channel properties dialog.
- Added: Transport stream PID record menu which is optionally shown before recording. This allows recording of multiple audio tracks etc, only for ts recordings.
- Added: preferred languages to scanner options. This will auto select preferred languages when scanning.
- Fixed: changed c-band handling due to some testing from pedrinho, many thanks to him. This is working for him now if you also use c-band successfully (or not) please inform me.
- Added: diseqc console for various motor (diseqc 1.2) commands.
- Added: added raw diseqc support for technotrend cards to the bda module. Had to use ttBdaDrvApi_Dll.dll for this as i wasn't able to get the bda sdk from the company yet, if anyone knows or can supply me this sdk i'd appreciate it.
- Added: crc check settings for si tables to the scanner options.
- Added: lock check option to bda device settings, might not work on all cards but if it does can speed up scanning.
- OSD Yazıtipi değişikliği düzgün kaydedilemiyordu, düzeltildi..
- Programa ve BDA driver a ön/ilk DVB-C desteği eklendi..
- HD kanallarda sağlıklı görüntü oranı algılaması eklendi..
- Bazı durumlarda durum barında meydana gelen titreşimleri kaldırmadaki sorun düzeltildi..
- SmartDVB ana penceresini üstte tutacak 'main window on top' (ana ekranı üstte tut) özelliği eklendi..
- SID noların kanal listesi ve favorilerde görünmesi için kanal listesi seçeneği eklendi..Ayrıca SID nodan kanal listesini sıralama seçeneğide eklendi..
- Tekrar tekrar tıklanan aynı kanalın geçmiş listesine tekrar tekrar eklenmemesi için ufak değişiklik yapıldı..
- SmartDVB açıkken geçerli görüntü üzerinde tam ekran gösterimi için ufak değişiklik yapıldı..Tek monitörüm olduğundan testedilemedi..
- Tarama dialoğuna polarizasyon seçim ayarı eklendi..
- Güncel TP tarama menü ayarı seçeneği eklendi..
- Yüzen pencere için araç barı eklendi..
- Menü ve araç barına renderless (rendersiz) mod eklendi..Bu video/ses renderini kesecek fakat diğer fonksiyonlar (kayıt v.s) etkili kalmaya devam edecek..
- EPG ekran işleminde arap yazıtipini düzgün göstermesi değişiklik yapıldı..
- Program çıkışında bir istisnayla oluşan bazı sorunlar düzeltildi..
- Kanal özellik dialoğuna temel akım düzenleme/ekleme/silme seçeneği eklendi..
- Kanal özellik dialoğuna koşullu erişim düzenleme/ekleme/silme seçeneği eklendi..
- Kayıtdan önce seçenek olarak gösterilen PID kayıt menüsü eklendi..Bu sadece ts kayıtlarda birden fazla ses akımlarını kaydetmeye olanak tanır..
- Tarama seçeneklerine tercih dili eklendi..Bu taramada tercih edilen dili otomatik seçer..
- Gerekli bazı testetlerden sonra c-band işlemi değiştirildi..
- Çeşitli motor komutları (Diseqc 1.2) için diseqc konsolu eklendi..
- BDA modüle Technotrend kartlar için raw diseqc desteği eklendi..Henüz ilgili firmadan bda sdk ya ulaşamadığımdan ttBdaDrvApi_Dll.dll yi kullanmak durumundayım..
- Tarama seçeneklerine si tabloları için crc kontrol ayarları eklendi..
- BDA aygıt ayarlarına kitleme kontrol seçeneği eklendi..Tarama hızlı oluyorsa bütün kartlarda çalışmayabilir..
SmartDVB 0.1.1 Alpha
- Fixed a crash when stopping mpeg record.
- Changed some minor delay problems with VMR (or non EVR) renderers.
- Fixed some issues which might have caused problems with audio decoders connecting (nvidia for example) and not producing sound consistently.
- Moved AVC1 mediatype handling in the add filter dialog to the H264 decoder where it belongs instead of with normal video. Use this for cyberlink h264 decoders for example.
- Added processing of correct AC3 PMT type for north american AC3 streams, untested.
- Fixed mousewheel issue which moved the channel list and changed volume at the same time.
- Added N3xT support thanks to n3xt for his help.
- Fixed: hopefully the EVR backbuffer problem which would cause flickering etc should not happen anymore, tested on vista and xp.
- Fixed: changed some things in graph processing (stopping) for better windows 7 compatibility.
- Added: Directshow option 'use alternative graph stop method', if you have any problems with channels connect or delays or lockups when changing channels try this option.
- Fixed: bug where floating window size would not be saved when switching from floating to fullscreen mode.
- Added: Channel properties dialog now allows ordering of CA items and selecting ecm by double-clicking.
- Added: option to scanner dialog to replace existing names with the ones found by the scanner if only the names are changed, before if only names were changed changes would not be commited, useful in some cases.
- Fixed: record path wasn't being saved correctly.
- *Extract this one into SmartDVB directory (The settings.ini is compatible with the HD Pack 2.2) and try to use Arcsoft for both SD and HD with EVR or VMR7..
- **To jack, AAC not working (Tested on 5E Sirius 12073 H 27500 1+1 International with Divx and Elecard AAC decoders..)
- Mpeg kayıt durdurulunca meydana gelen çakışma düzeltildi..
- VMR (veya EVR siz) rendererlerdeki ufak gecikme problemleri düzeltildi..
- Ses decoder bağlantılarıyla (örnek nvidia) meydana gelen problem düzeltildi..
- AVC1 mediatype işlemleri filtre ekleme dialoğuna alındı..Bunu örnek olarak cyberlink h264 decoderlerle kullanabilirsiniz..
- Kuzey Amerika AC3 akımları için düzgün AC3 PMT tür işlemcisi eklendi, testedilmedi..
- Aynı anda kanal listesi kaydırma ve ses değişimi olan mousewheel (fare tekerleği) sorunu düzeltildi..
- N3xT desteği eklendi..(N3xT nedir bilmeyenler için; N3xT nick li birinin emunation kaynağından yola çıkıp birşeyler eklemek için uğraştığı bir plugindir)
- EVR arka plan buffer (tampon) problemi düzeltildi..Vista ve XP de testedildi..
- Daha fazla Win 7 uyumluluğu için graph işlemlerinde bazı değişiklikler yapıldı..
- "use alternative graph stop method" (Alternatif graph durdurma metodu kullan) directshow seçeneği eklendi, kanallarda değiştirilirken kilitlenme, gecikme gibi problemler varsa bu seçeneği deneyin..
- Yüzenden tam ekran moda geçerken yüzen pencere boyutu kaydedilmiyordu, düzeltildi..
- Kanal özellik dialoğunda CA ögeleri şimdi sıralanabilir ve çift tıklama ile ecm seçilebilir..
- Taramada sadece kanal isminde değişiklik varsa sadece kanal ismini değiştirmek için tarama dialoğuna seçenek eklendi..
- Kayıt dizini doğru kaydedilemiyordu, düzeltildi..
*Şunu SmartDVB dizini içine açın (Settings.ini HD Pack 2.2 ile uyumludur..) ve EVR veya VMR7 yle SD ve HD kanallarda ikisi içinde Arcsoft u kullanmayı deneyin..(Tools > Settings > Directshow > Connection dan decoder seçimi yapabilirsiniz..)
SmartDVB 0.1.0 Alpha
- Mousewheel now changes volume.
- Added some more windows to the view menu, they're also remembered now.
- Fixed some audio connection errors i was having when using the legacy overlay mixer (this still gives the lowest cpu btw)
- Fixed a bug where transponder modulation .ini entry was not read correctly if fec was empty
- Added null filter to be able to show the VMR/EVR osd when no video is detected. You can turn this on under settings > OSD. If you notice stability issues turn this off please this is very experimental.
- Added positioner support (raw, diseqc position and usals), untested for now, if you can test this let me know.
- Added channel tune delay option after changing satellite with the positioner. This might help some users having problems with their rotors moving reliably.
- Fixed the problem where the VMR osd would get garbled and stay onscreen, hopefully this won't happen anymore, if you still encounter this let me know (mention which video decoder and renderer you use).
- Added a check for not yet updated scanned channels when pressing ok in the scan dialog.
- Added preliminary DVB-T support to the bda device. Tested on my system with a pinnacle pctv stick and a european frequency list. You can add frequency lists in the transponders directory in the range 5000/5999.ini for this (ascending). If you successfully test other country ini files please let me know and i'll try to add them to the distribution.
- Added preliminary ATSC support to the bda device. Totally untested as i don't have atsc access. Frequency lists for this should be in the 4000/4999.ini range (ascending). If you can test atsc support please contact me and we'll try to work things out.
- Added preliminary AAC sound track support. Does not seem to work reliably on my system yet. Some codecs like Mainconcept AAC seem to work though.
- Fixed a bug which would show teletext subtitles too fast.
- Added a menu to add decoder filters under tools > settings > connection.
- Added a menu to delete decoder filters under tools > settings > connection.
- Added a number of modulation types which are propagated down to the bda driver. Also added modulation selection to dvb-t/atsc just in case.
- Added sdt table 0x46 scanning to the scanner, under tools > settings > scanner. This might be useful for some transponders like on american dish, only tested with some dish dumps for now so be careful, if the scanning does not work correctly or gets unstable turn this off.
- Added transponder synchronization dialog to the scanner dialog. Right now updates are possible from kingofsat/joshyfun other types might be added in the future.
- Added NIT scanning to the scanner menu, under the same synchronization menu mentioned above.
- Added buttons to delete/add transponders in the scanner dialog.
- Added a number of embedded (16:9 image in 4:3 aspect window and vice versa) aspect ratios (zoom 16:9 embedded in 4:3,stretch 16:9 embedded in 4:3,zoom 4:3 embedded in 16:9 and stretch 4:3 embedded in 16:9)
- Changed VMR9 handling so that zooming now works correctly (CTRL-NUMPAD+/-, SHIFT-NUMPAD+/-) (wasn't working with vmr9 on my system).
- Added update button to the channel properties dialog, this will rescan for the channel information and update the dialog accordingly.
- Added zoom 16:9 and zoom 4:3 aspect ratios, these will zoom to fill the screen without aspect loss but with some cropping. Make sure your video decoder does not perform it's own aspect ratio handling (anamorphic output for example with nvida)
- Added some code to the bda twinhan diseqc handling to handle toneburst (simple diseqc), untested.
- Added 22khz tone switch settings on/off for lnb types (other than universal lnb's ofcourse which handle 22khz switching by frequency switch), drivers updated accordingly. Untested, if you use this especially with the bda driver and it works let me know please.
- Added a number of lnb types and fixed some issues with lnb selection. Not sure if i've handled bandstacking lnb's correctly couldn't find much info on this and i cannot test being in europe, if you test this let me know.
- Changed the audio decoder connection mediatype somewhat to try to be compatible with more audio decoders, if you cannot connect to your audio decoder anymore let me know.
- Fixed irritating bug where keypresses on plugins would propagate to the app too.
- Changed renderer handling somewhat in hopes of making vmr9 more stable (noticed some stability issues with vmr9 after lots of channel changes)
- Fixed a bug when adding a remote item which could cause a crash. Also now when pressing a digit to goto a channel the correct remote channel will be selected.
- Added instance check, you can still start two smartdvb instances from different directories.
- Various bugfixes.
- Mousewheel (Fare tekerleği) ile şimdi ses seviyesi değiştirilebilir..
- View Menu (Görünüm menüsü) ye daha fazla pencere eklendi ve ayrıca şimdi hatırlanabilir..
- Bazı ses bağlantı hataları düzeltildi..(Bende overlay mixer kullanınca problem vardı..(Halen düşük CPU larda hata verebilir..))
- TP.ini de fec boş veya girdi okunamayınca oluşan sorun düzeltildi..
- Video bulunamayınca VMR/EVR osd gösterimi için null filter eklendi..Settings > OSD altında ayarı aktif hale getirebilirsiniz.Deneysel olduğundan stabilite konuları için ayarı kapalı tutmaya özen gösterin..
- Pozisyoner desteği eklendi..(raw, diseqc ve usals pozisyonerler), şimdilik testedilmedi, bunu testederseniz beni bilgilendirin..
- Pozisyonerden uydu değiştirdikden sonra kanal geçiş erteleme ayarı eklendi..Bu motor hareket sorunu olan bazı kullanıcılar için yararlı olabilir..
- VMR OSD yanlış nakletme ve ekranda kalmadaki sorun düzeltildi, bu sorunun tekrar olmayacağını ümit ediyorum, eğer bu soruna halen rastlıyorsanız beni bilgilendirin..(Kullandığınız video decoder ve rendereri belirterek..)
- Scan dialogda OK ye basılınca halen güncellenmemiş taranmış kanallar için bir kontrol eklendi..
- BDA Device ye ön/ilk DVB-T desteği eklendi..(Pinnacle pctv stick ve avrupa frekans listesiyle benim sistemde testedildi..Bunun için frekans listesini 5000/5999.ini aralığında transponders dizinine ekleyebilirsiniz..
- BDA Device ye ön/ilk ATSC desteği eklendi..Atsc kartım olmadığından tamamen testedilmeden yapılmıştır..Bunun için frekans listesi 4000/4999.ini aralığında olmalıdır..ATSC desteğini test edebiliyorsanız benimle bağlantı kurun ve çalışması için deneyebiliriz..
- Ön/ilk AAC ses desteği eklendi..Sistemimde güzel çalışmıyor gibi görünüyor..Mainconcept AAC gibi bazı codeclerde çalışıyor gibi gözükmekte..
- Teletext altyazıları gerçekden hızlı olduğunda oluşan sorun düzeltildi..
- Tools > settings > connection. altına add decoder filters (çözücü filtreleri ekle) menüsü eklendi..
- Tools > settings > connection. altına delete decoder filters (çözücü filtreleri sil) menüsü eklendi..
- Modulasyon türleri olan BDA driver lar için modulasyon tür numarası eklendi..Ayrıca dvb-t/atsc için modülasyon seçimi eklendi..
- Tools > settings > scanner altında tarayıcıya sdt table 0x46 taraması eklendi..Bu Amerikan uydudaki gibi bazı TP ler için yararlı olabilir, şuan için bazı çanaklarda testedildi, tarama düzgün çalışmazsa veya stabil değilse bu ayarın kapalı olduğundan emin olun..
- Scanner (Tarama) dialoğuna TP senkronizasyon dialoğu eklendi..Şimdilik kingofsat/joshyfun dan güncelleme yapılabilir, diğer türler ilerde eklenebilir..
- Tarama menüsüne NIT (Network Tarama) tarama eklendi..Üstte bahsedilen aynı menü altında..
- Tarama dialoğuna TP silme/ekleme için butonlar eklendi..
- 4:3 görüntü penceresi içinde 16:9 resim ve tam tersi, görüntü oranları (zoom 16:9 embedded in 4:3,stretch 16:9 embedded in 4:3,zoom 4:3 embedded in 16:9 and stretch 4:3 embedded in 16:9) ayarları eklendi..
- VMR9 işlemi değiştirildi, yani büyültmede şimdi doğru çalışıyor (CTRL-NUMPAD+/-, SHIFT-NUMPAD+/-) (Benim sistemde VMR9 çalışmıyordu)
- Kanal özellik dialoğuna güncelleme butonu eklendi, bu kanal bilgileri için tekrar tarama yapar ve ona göre dialoğu günceller..
- Zoom 16:9 ve zoom 4:3 görüntü oranları eklendi, bunlar boy kaybı olmadan ekranı doldurmak için ancak bazı kırpma ile zumlama yapılır..Video decoderinizin kendi görüntü oranı işlemini yapmadığından emin olun..(Örneğin nvida ile anamorphic çıkış)
- Toneburst işlemi için twinhan BDA diseqc işlemlerine bazı kodlar eklendi..(simple diseqc), testedilmedi..
- LNB türleri için 22khz ton değiştirme açık/kapalı ayarı eklendi..(Tabiki frekans değiştirmede 22khz switching kullanan universal lnb olmayanlar)
- LNB seçimiyle ilgili bazı konular düzeltildi ve LNB türleri numarası eklendi..Bandstacking lnb lerin işlemini doğru yaptığımdan emin değilim ve bunla ilgili düzgün bilgi bulamadım..Bunu testederseniz beni bilgilendirin..
- Daha fazla ses decoderleriyle uyumlu olarak çalışması için audio decoder mediatype bağlantısı değiştirildi..Artık ses decoderiniz ile bağlantı kuramıyorsanuz beni bilgilendirin..
- Plugine key girilmesi sırasında görülen sinir edici sorun düzeltildi..
- VMR9 un daha stabil olması amacıyla renderer işlemleri değiştirildi..
- Kumanda ögesi eklenince oluşan çakışma problemi düzeltildi..Ayrıca şimdi kanal değiştirmek için bir sayıya basılınca doğru remote kanalı seçilecek..
- Birden fazla smartdvb çalışma durumu kontrolü eklendi, halen iki smartdvb yi farklı klasörde başlatabilirsiniz..
- Çeşitli hata düzeltmeleri..
SmartDVB 0.0.8 Alpha
- Added immediate sound track selection option to the lower status bar (also through shortcut defined as S)
- Channel list and epg list sizes and aspect ratio are now remembered.
- Channel list font selection including font size (under tools > settings > channel list).
- Added commited diseqc support for Technotrend bda cards.
- Added mute on minimize to tray option (tools > settings > general).
- Made show last selected channel an option (tools > settings > general)
- Added shutdown option at the end of a scheduled task.
- Channel list grouping by transponders now also uses other parameters to group like polarity, symbolrate.
- Added manual scan to the scan satellite menu.
- Using the F key in epg mode now toggles between the channel lists (main/favorites/remote)
- Added cpu usage indicator.
- Added simple OSD channel list (default C shows the list, define channellist/exitback/right/left/up/down/ok/red/green/yellowkeyboard shortcuts in the settings for list menu movement, also for winlirc if you use that)
- Enter key in channel list now also tunes the channel.
- Added bda TeVii diseqc support (untested)
- Durum barına çabuk ses seçim ayarı eklendi..(Ayrıca S kısayolu ile..)
- Kanal listesi, EPG listesi ve görüntü oranı şimdi hatırlanabilir..
- Yazıtipi boyutu ile kanal listesi yazıtipi seçimi ( tools > settings > channel list altında)
- TechnoTrend BDA kartlar için commited diseqc desteği eklendi..
- Tray ayara küçülünce ses kes ayarı eklendi..(tools > settings > general)
- Son seçilen kanal için bir ayar..(tools > settings > general)
- Zamanlayıcı görev sonunda kapatma ayarı eklendi..
- Taşıyıcıya göre kanal gruplamada şimdi polarite ve symbolrate e göre gruplanabilir..
- Uydu tarama menüsüne manuel tarama eklendi..
- EPG modda F key kullanarak kanal list değiştirilebilir (main/favorites/remote)
- CPU kullanım göstergesi eklendi..
- Basit OSD kanal listesi eklendi..(Varsayılan C kanal listesi gösterimi, liste menüsü işlemleri için ayarlarda channellist/exitback/right/left/up/down/ok/red/green/yellow bu klavye kısayolları tanımlı ve ayrıca kullanıyorsanız winlirc için..)
- Kanal listesinde Enter keyi şimdi ayrıca kanala geçmek için..
- BDA TeVii diseqc desteği eklendi..
SmartDVB 0.0.7 Alpha
- Added floating window mode.
- Added diseqc option for sending diseqc on each channel change (or not).
- Added volume remember option at application startup.
- Added font/codepage option for epg screen in settings.
- Added volume indicator for vmr/evr osd.
- Added winlirc remote keys support under settings/input/winlirc.
- Added keyboard shortcuts configuration option under settings/input/keyboard.
- Added bda twinhan raw diseqc support (untested, if you use this successfully to move a motor or something please let me know).
- Added servicetype sort option under settings/channel list/sort by (sorts channels on tv (fta/ca), radio (fta/ca)
- Added basic language support through resources, no translations yet though if you're interested in doing one please contact me.
- Added debug option to record full ts (under record dir/debug.ts).
- Added number entry (including osd and winlirc) to select channel number (see channel properties to set a specific #).
- *I've also put up a simple website thanks to one of my users who supplied it where latest updates and additions will be available in the future http://www.smartdvb.net
- Floating window (Yüzen pencere) modu eklendi..
- Her kanal değiştirmede (veya her değiştirmede değil) diseqc komutu göndermek için diseqc ayarı eklendi..
- Program başlangıcında ses seviyesi hatırlanması ayarı eklendi..
- Ayarlara EPG ekranı için font kod ayarı eklendi..
- Vmr/evr osd için ses göstergesi eklendi..
- Winlirc desteği eklendi..(settings > input > winlirc )
- Klavye kısayol ayarları eklendi..(settings > input > keyboard)
- BDA twinhan raw diseqc support desteği eklendi..(Testedilmedi, eğer bunu motor kaydırma veya herhangibir şekilde full kullanabiliyorsanız lütfen beni bilgilendirin..)
- Servis türü sıralama ayarı eklendi..( settings > channel list > sort by ) ( tv (fta/ca), radio (fta/ca) sıralaması )
- Resources (Kaynak) vasıtası ile basit dil desteği eklendi, henüz çeviri yok, ilgileniyorsanız benle bağlantı kurun..)
- Full ts kayıtına debug ( hata ayıklama ) ayarı eklendi..(Kayıt yerinde > debug.ts)
- Kanal numarasından (OSD ve winlirc ekli) kanalı açmak için numara girişi eklendi..(Ayarlamak için channel properties (Kanal özelliklerine) bakın..)
- *Programla ilgili gelişmeleri takip edeceğiniz web sitesi açıldı..http://www.smartdvb.net
SmartDVB 0.0.6 Alpha
- Fixed bda bug where it would not select correctly if multiple devices were found, if you had multiple devices found before and failure please retest :-).
- Added uncommited diseqc support to the skystar2 wdm driver, had missed this, untested.
- Some EVR mode fixes (doubleclick in fullscreen, context menu and mouse hiding now works)
- Fixed EVR mode showing of EPG which didn't work correctly.
- Added preliminary bda s2 hauppauge support, s2 8psk works and diseqc is added, tested on a nova-hd-s2 and a a hvr4000 (many thanks to sebastiii4 for testing this).
- Change s2 modulation and diseqc mode in the bda device settings accordingly. On my card pilot also needs to be set to on.
For s2 qpsk hauppauge use NBC-QPSK as modulation (added edit button for this in the scan dialog), unsure if this will work for all qpsk transponders, tested on astra, if you encounter transponder that won't work please let me know.
- Added a set aspect ratio from source option to enable u to keep aspect ratio across channel changes.
- Changed bda tuning to use tunerequest as default instead of the direct tuning as i got to many reports of failure with direct tuning. It's still configurable through the bda device settings menu, so if the last version worked better for u change the tuning method back to direct.
- Added 8PSK modulation option to the bda device menu (for now u can choose between standard bda 8PSK or 8VSB which skystar hd2 and others use).
- Pressing SHIFT at application startup now skips the channel loading, this will be helpfull in case you have a hanging directshow graph for some reason so you can still bootup the application and change settings.
- Found a longstanding problem i had with cyberlink H264 decoders. Added an AVC1 option to the filters.ini for H264 decoders, for cyberlink H264 v8 this has been tested to work and lipsync is now perfect on my system with the lowest CPU usage so far. See the readme for more info.
- BDA da birden fazla aygıt bulunduğunda doğru olan seçilemiyordu, düzeltildi..Eğer birden fazla aygıtla bu problemi yaşadıysanız tekrar deneyin..
- Skystar2 WDM driver a uncommited diseqc desteği eklendi..Gerekli birşeydi, testedilmedi..
- Bazı EVR mod düzeltmeleri..(Tam ekranda çift tıklama, içerik menüsü ve fare ipuçları şimdi çalışıyor)
- EVR modda EPG gösterimi düzgün çalışmıyordu, düzeltildi..
- Başlangıç olarak bda s2 hauppauge desteği eklendi, s2 8psk çalışıyor ve diseqc desteği eklendi, nova-hd-s2 ve bir hvr4000 de denendi..
- BDA device ayarlarına göre s2 modulation ve diseqc mod değişti..s2 qpsk hauppauge için modulasyon olarak NBC-QPSK kullanın (tarama dialoğuna bunun için edit butonu eklendi) Bu şekilde bütün qpsk TP lerde çalışdığından emin değilim, astra da testedildi, eğer bu şekilde çalışmayan TP ye rastlarsanız lütfen beni bilgilendirin..
- Kanal değiştirmelerde görüntü oranını korumak için kaynak dan görüntü oranını ayarlamak için bir ayar eklendi..(set aspect ratio from source)
- Direct tuning le ilgili birçok hata bildirildiğinden BDA tuning (sinyal alma) varsayılan direk tuning in yerine tunerequest olarak değiştirildi..BDA device ayarlar menüsünden (Tools > device settings) halen bu iki şekile ayarlanabilir, yani önceki versiyon sizde daha iyi çalışırsa tuning method u direct e çevirin..
- BDA device menüye 8PSK modulation ayarı eklendi..(bda 8PSK veya 8VSB standartları arasında kullanılan karta göre seçim yapılması için)
- SHIFT tuşuna basılı tutarak programı başlatırsanız şimdi kanal yüklenmesi atlanır..(Bu directshow graph işlemleri gibi uygulamalarda yararlı olabilir)
- Cyberlink H264 decoderle uzun süredir devam eden bir problem bulundu..H264 decoderler için filters.ini ye bir AVC1 ayarı eklendi..Cyberlink H264 v8 le bu testedildi, benim sistemde lipsync şimdi düşük CPU kullanımıyla birlikde çok iyi çalışıyor, daha fazla bilgi için readme.txt ye bakın..
SmartDVB 0.0.4 Alpha
- Changed the skystar.dev device to iterate all satellite tuners instead of trying to determine if it's a ss2 device, as this might not work with all ss2's.
- Various changes in the bda device driver, thanks to Antarktis for testing this on his skystar hd2, verified to work there now. Hopefully this will work on more cards now
- Commited diseqc support for twinhan bda diseqc added, untested so if you can verify the workings of this please report this to me [Note from DS : Tested and its working with 188.8.131.52 BDA driver of Twinhan starbox]
Download Channel list & settings files for SmartDVB
*v0.0.3 inital alpha release
Tested it with Twinhan Starbox USB 2.0 (Installed 184.108.40.206 BDA Driver) and Technisat SkyStar USB 1.1 (Installed 4.5.0 Driver) and Its working very well on SD and HD channels..
Program Twinhan Starbox USB (220.127.116.11 BDA Driver yüklü) ve Technisat SkyStar USB 1.1 (4.5.0 Driver yüklü) de denendi ve hem SD hem de HD kanallarda çok iyi çalışıyor..SkyStar2 veya BDA driverlı bir kartınız varsa muhakkak bu programı deneyin..
- Cards with BDA Driver
- SkyStar2 PCI and USB
SmartDVB Main Features
- Support DVB-S2 and H264 channels
- Fast channels switching
- Powerful favorites
- Channel list filters
- Aspect Ratio (Stretch, 4:3, 16:9)
- .ts, .mpg recording
- Includes Scheduler (Using Windows Task Manager ! ) , EPG, Teletext, Teletext Subtitles
- MD-API plugin support (Using FFDecsa.dll ! )
Step by step adjustments
- Install the setup.msi of SmartDVB
- When click the SmartDVB.exe you'll see devices selection..Select your device and click the "search for device" button, now if you see your card in the device found box, (or not and you have a skystar2 card check your device status on the system, or not and you have a card with BDA driver, either your card is not supported in the program or you have not a good BDA driver) select device and click the "select device" button and click ok and done button..
- Now if the program opening without error, (or not, forget this version and sent the bdas.log and SmartDVB.log files to the author and wait next release :)) click satellite > add/edit satellites select satellites you use from available satellite box and click "add" button..If you have a diseqc, click your sats from configured satellites box and click to "setting" button..Select committed and set lnb for selected sat..When finished adding sats click "done" button..
- Click Channels > Current satellite to scan sats..Select related sat and click "scan" button and wait to finished scan..When scan finished click the "Update" button and click the "process" button to saving channels..
- Now should select the codecs from settings > connection..Click "apply" button to saving options..
- Now you are ready to use it..
- *If you don't like an error message or unstability, please Install CLVD Pack, HD Pack, Free Pack to your system, only! These packages will welcome your codecs and plugins needs..
- *Latest driver of your video card, latest directx, latest windows updates should be loaded on your system..
- SmartDVB setup.msi yi sisteminize yükleyin..
- Ilk açılışda SmartDVB.exe ye tıkladığınızda hemen kart seçim ekranı önünüze gelecekdir..Burdan kartınızı seçip "search for device" butonuna tıklayın..Kartınızı device found box da görüyorsanız (Görünmüyorsa ve bir skystar2 kartınız varsa sistem den kartın durumunu kontrol edin..Görünmüyor ve BDA Driver lı bir kartınız varsa kartınız ya programda destekli değil ya da uyumlu bir BDA driver yüklü değildir..) kartınızı seçip "select device" butona ve ardından ok ve "done" butonuna tıklayın..
- Program şimdi hatasız açılırsa, (Hata olursa bu versiyonunu unutun ve bdas.log ve SmartDVB.log u yazara göndererek sonraki versiyonda hatayı düzeltmesini bekleyin..) satellite > add/edit satellites e tıklayın..Burda uydularınızı seçip "add" butonuna tıklayıp ekleyin..Diseqc niz varsa altta ilgili uyduya tıklayıp "settings" e tıklayın..Burda committed i seçip ilgili lnb yi seçip ok.leyin..Uydularınızı ayalradıkdan sonra "done" ye tıklayın..
- Uyduları taratmak için Channels > Current satellite ye tıklayıp burda taranacak uyduyu seçip "scan" a tıklayıp bitmesini bekleyin..Tarama bittiğinde "update" butonuna tıklayıp "process" butonuna tıklarsanız kanallar kayıt edilir..
- Şimdi settings > connection da kullandığınız codec kombinasyonu seçebilirsiniz..En son ayarların kayıt olması için "apply" butonuna tıklayın..
- Şimdi programı kullanmak için hazırsınız..
- *Eğer DVB programların devamlı hata mesajlarından, stabil olmamasından yakınıyorsanız, sisteminize sadece ! CLVD Pack, HD Pack, Free Pack i yükleyin..Bu paketler sizin bütün codec ve plugin ihtiyacınızı karşılayacakdır..
- *Ekran kartınızın devamlı güncel driverı, güncel directx ve bütün windows updateleri sisteminizde yüklü olması gerekir..
SmartDVB Screen Capture